𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Park Chaeyoung

"So...remind me why you wanted to meet in the most obvious place ever?" 

It was 15:35, and I desperately wanted to get home, but this girl wanted to meet me at the gates, and she was taking a while to get to the point.

"I'm Iseul, and you're Chaeyoung, right?" 

"yes."

"I saw you and Minho today," she looked at me as if I was supposed to know what she was on about.

"When?"

"Like all day, in class." 

"Oh, we're deskmates, obviously,"

"Yeah, well, that doesn't mean you need to talk to each other!" 

"I'm sorry..?"

"What I'm trying to say is, he's mine, so if you think you have a chance, you don't, so you may as well stop trying."

"So...you're basically telling me to stay away from him?"

"Yes, thanks Sherlock," she rolled her eyes. She thought she ate. 

"Uh, sure? Can I leave now?"

Iseul looked surprised, almost as if she hadn't expected me to so easily dismiss her like that.

I rolled my eyes and walked away. There was a tall boy walking next to me, staring down at his phone. I recognised him as Hwang Hyunjin, the guy Soobin spoke to me about. He noticed me staring and smiled.

"Hey, Chaeyoung right?" He didn't wait for me to answer. "I'm Hyunjin."

"Hello," I replied. "Nice to meet you."

PARK CHAEYOUNG YOU ARE SO DRY WHAT THE FUCK.

"You're new, right?" 

I nodded. 

"Well, if you ever need help, or want to hangout, you can talk to me if you want," he smiled, and I smiled back. I couldn't help it. He was kind and good-looking. But he also had a girlfriend.

"Will do! Thanks Hyunjin," I smiled, and then I realised I was already at my house. "This is my stop, see you!"

"Bye Chaeyoung!" He gave a small wave then continued walking down the street.

-

"So, how was your first day at school?" I was surprised my mother was interested, she never really was. Maybe she had a change of heart.

"It was...boring," I shrugged.

"Did you meet anyone?"

"Yeah, a few people,"

"You'll settle down eventually,"

What was wrong with her today? Was she drunk?

"Yeah, I guess so, I'm going to get dressed," I murmured, and ran upstairs. My phone gave a ping sound. I had received a text.

-

                                                                            Choi Soobin.

Hey princess, it's Soobin

Here's the layout of the school