Quickly wiping away his tears, Taehyung shook his head. "No, no, I'm fine. I was just... missing your eomma," he replied unconvincingly, his voice cracking slightly.

"Appa, stop overreacting," Taemin said, crossing his arms over his chest. "You're such a big baby sometimes."

Taehyung's bottom lip trembled, and he sniffed loudly, unable to hold back his tears any longer. "Shut up, Taemin. I really miss him," he said.

Taemin rolled his eyes dramatically, "Aigoo, appa eomma will come back tomorrow, he was only gone for 2 days," he said, cupping Taehyung's face gently in his hands.

"Another 24 hours without him," Taehyung said with a huge pout which made him look like a baby.

Well, if you're wondering what's been happening, let me break it down for you. It all happened eight years ago when Jungkook fell into a coma. It was a hard time for everyone. At first Taehyung kept blaming himself for not waking up early that night but when Yoongi gave him a huge lecture, he finally understood.

He stayed in that coma for five whole weeks and then spent another month in the ICU, fighting to get better. Slowly but surely, Jungkook started to recover.

After three long years, the good news finally came - Jungkook was leukemia-free! It was a moment of pure happiness for everyone.

With the support of Taehyung, Hye-joon and Taemin, Jungkook decided to pursue his dream of becoming a lawyer. It was something he had left in the past but now he was ready to chase it with all his might.

He studied hard, gave his law exam, and guess what? He passed! Now, Jungkook is a well-known and respected lawyer in Korea.

But that's not all the good news. Hye-joon married the love of her life, Jaehyung, and together they have a 2 year old son named Minjae.

He is the heartbeat of the family now especially Mr. Jeon's.

Let's get back to the story now....

The next day.....

The sound of the doorbell echoed through the house, and Taehyung hurried to answer it. When he opened the door, there stood Jungkook, suitcase in hand.

Without wasting a moment Taehyung pulled him into a tight hug, "My baby, I missed you so much," he murmured in a soft tone.

Jungkook chuckled softly, returning Taehyung's embrace. "I missed you too," he whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to Taehyung's lips.

With smiles on their faces, they stepped inside, "How was the case?" Taehyung asked, taking the suitcase from Jungkook's hands.

"It was a bit complicated, but you know your husband right?" he said with a wink.

Taehyung nodded with a smile," Of course my husband is the best, he never loses. "

"Do you want to get some rest, or should I heat up lunch?" Taehyung asked from Jungkook.

Before Jungkook could respond, the sound of footsteps echoed from upstairs. Moments later, Taemin appeared, his arms open wide as he rushed to embrace Jungkook. "Eomma, I missed you," he exclaimed.

Jungkook's heart melted at Taemin's tone, "My son, I missed you too," he replied, planting a long kiss on Taemin's forehead.

Then Jungkook had his lunch and went to his bedroom for a much-needed rest.

He slept straight till the noon and it was the most peaceful sleep he had in a past few days.

At night.........

Taemin, Jungkook, and Taehyung made their way to Hye-joon and Jaehyung's house. Tonight was a special night-it was Minjae's third birthday, and the whole family was gathering to celebrate.