Chapter 11

Third person's pov

At night, Hye-joon and Taemin went home and Mina was admitted for a few days.

As Jungkook sat beside Taehyung's bed, engrossed in a book, a wave of nausea suddenly washed over him,  clutching his stomach, he stumbled to his feet and staggered towards the bathroom,

Once inside, Jungkook barely had time to register his surroundings before he was overcome by a violent bout of vomiting, the taste of blood bitter and metallic in his mouth. He gripped the sides of the toilet bowl, his body wracked with spasms as he struggled to expel the contents of his stomach.

Finally after a few minutes, the torrent of blood-tinged bile subsided, leaving him drained and trembling, his limbs weak and unsteady.

With trembling hands, Jungkook reached for the flush handle, the sound of rushing water echoing loudly in the snall space.

He splashed cold water on his face, hoping to clear his mind and steady his nerves.

As he gazed at his reflection in the mirror, he saw his pallid complexion and sunken eyes. It seemed like he lost a lot of weight in just a few days.

Summoning all his strength, Jungkook pushed himself upright and made his way back to Taehyung's bedside, sinking into the chair with a heavy sigh.

Feeling drained and depleted, Jungkook closed his eyes and leaned back in the chair, his mind swirling with a jumble of thoughts and emotions.

As Jungkook caught his breath, suddenly he saw Taehyung stirred awake. "W-Wat-ter," Taehyung rasped, his voice hoarse and weak.

Jungkook quickly poured water into a glass and steadied Taehyung as he took slow sips. "There you go," Jungkook murmured softly, placing the glass back within reach. "Do you need anything else?"

Taehyung shook his head, his eyelids drooping with exhaustion. Jungkook settled back into his chair, watching over Taehyung as he drifted back to sleep.

As Taehyung's breathing evened out, Jungkook reached out to gently stroke his hair, soon he fell asleep like that.

After 1 week........

Throughout the week, Jungkook tirelessly attended to Taehyung's every need, whether it was adjusting his pillows for comfort, feeding him meals, or simply offering a comforting presence by his side. Taehyung's gradual improvement brought a sense of relief to the family,

In this time, Mina got close to Jungkook, she would talk with him for hours. Jungkook also felt happy to have a friend beside him.

Now, back at home, Taehyung lay on the bed while Jungkook gently massaged his weary muscles.

In this 1 week, Taehyung saw how tirelessly Jungkook took care of him and he felt a warmth in his heart again rising for him, "Leave it, you must be tired now," Taehyung insisted,

But Jungkook shook his head with a little smile, "I'm fine," he reassured Taehyung, as Jungkook kneaded Taehyung's arms, Taehyung reached out and grasped his hand.

"I said, now rest," Taehyung insisted softly, his gaze was soft. "You didn't rest at the hospital, and you can at least rest now.......I'm fine."

Jungkook finally straightened up and then laid beside him on the bed.

" You can take a nap, I will wake you up when it's time for dinner." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and soon drifted into his much needed sleep.

At the dinner time.......

Hye-joon made Jajangmyeon for the dinner, this time the dinner looked a bit better from last time.