Chapter 30

Third person's pov

Now jungkook was in his room resting.

As Jungkook lay in his room, his body was still weak from the hospital stay, Minyoung sat by his side, holding his hand gently. She smiled warmly at him,

"You know, uncle, once you're feeling better, we'll have to go on more facials together," Minyoung said,

Jungkook managed a small smile,  "Yeah, that sounds nice," he replied, his voice still weak from exhaustion.

Minyoung squeezed his hand gently, to reassure him. "And we can go shopping too! You can pick out whatever you want, and I'll treat you with my own money," she continued,

Jungkook chuckled softly at Minyoung's words to lift his mood, "Then I will have to get well soon," he said, looking at Minyoung with a smile.

"Do you remember that time we went to that new café downtown?" Minyoung asked,

Jungkook nodded, a smile playing at the corners of his lips. "Yeah, how could I forget? You spilled your drink all over yourself and the table," he said with a smile,

He didn't felt like smiling leave alone talking, but he was still trying because he knew that Minyoung was trying her best to make him feel better.

Minyoung laughed, shaking her head. "That was embarrassing," she admitted, her cheeks flushing with color. "But we had such a good time, didn't we?"

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, we did," he agreed, his smile was fading with each passing second.

After a few minutes, Mrs. Jeon entered the room with Jungkook's medicines and then she gently placed them on the bedside table. "Here, Jungkook, it's time to take your medicines," she said softly,

Jungkook nodded, reaching out to take the medicines from his mother's hand. He swallowed them with a sip of water, a slight grimace crossing his face at the bitter taste.

After he finished taking his medicines, Mrs. Jeon turned to Minyoung and said, "Minyoung, could you please turn off the lights? Jungkook needs to rest."

Minyoung nodded and moved to switch off the lights. Mrs. Jeon then turned back to Jungkook, a concerned look on her face. "Are you feeling okay, sweetheart?" she asked softly.

Jungkook nodded and then Mrs. Jeon said, " Have a little nap and when you wake up, we will go for a little walk."

Jungkook hesitated for a moment before replying, "I'm not really sleepy, eomma."

Mrs. Jeon smiled gently, " Them would you like something to eat instead?" she said while massaging Jungkook's shoulder with one hand.

Jungkook shook his head. "No, eomma, I'm not hungry," he replied quietly.

Mrs. Jeon nodded again before speaking, "Alright, then try to get some rest, Jungkook. You need to conserve your energy,"

Jungkook sighed softly, "I'll try, eomma," he said.

With a smile, Mrs. Jeon leaned down to kiss his forehead. "That's my son. If you need anything, just call out, okay?" she said gently before leaving the room with Minyoung.

As Mrs. Jeon and Minyoung were descending down the stairs, they found Taehyung, Hye-joon, and Taemin already present in the living room. Mrs. Jeon exchanged a glance with Minyoung before approaching them.

"Minyoung, take Sunho to his room," Mrs. Jeon said softly, gesturing to her youngest granchild. Minyoung nodded and took Sunho upstairs.

Mrs. Jeon then turned her attention to the rest of the family gathered in the living room. Yoongi's voice cut through the air as he addressed Taehyung, "Can't you see that he just got discharged? He needs rest and seeing your face he can never rest in peace."