Chapter 33

Third person's pov

As Taehyung dashed towards the bathroom, his stomach churning, he collided with Yoongi, who was also rushing in the same direction. The two of them stumbled into the bathroom together, each barely managing to make it to the toilet before retching in unison.

After what felt like an eternity, they both emerged from the bathroom, their faces pale and sweaty. Taehyung turned to Yoongi. "It's all your fault," he accused, "You could have taken me somewhere else, but you chose to take me for a drink."

Yoongi huffed in response, "Oh, please. If you had so many problems, you could have suggested something else," he shot back,

Taehyung scoffed, shaking his head. "You were looking at me like you would eat me alive," he said, "Do you think I would suggest something in a situation like that?"

Before Yoongi could respond, another wave of nausea hit him, and he dashed back into the bathroom. Taehyung watched him go, "Hyung, are you okay?" he called out but there was no response.

After a few minutes.........

As Taehyung and Yoongi sat on the living room sofa, both of them were still nauseous, Mrs. Jeon let out a sigh seeing their condition. "I'll make the hangover drink," she said, moving towards the kitchen.

But before she could start, Jungkook said softly, "I'll make it," he said, stopping Mrs. Jeon.

"You should rest," Taehyung said while keeping his eyes down.

"I wasn't talking to you," Jungkook replied curtly to Taehyung before turning to Mrs. Jeon. "I was just getting bored in the room, so I can make it."

"I'll help you, eomma" said Hye-joon, who was coming towards them with a soft smile.

Jungkook, however, seemed to ignore her as he headed to the kitchen, but Hye-joon followed behind.

In the kitchen, Jungkook got to work, his movements deft as he prepared the hangover drink. Hye-joon also helped in minor things like getting Jungkook the ingredients since she doesn't know how to cook properly.

After a few minutes, the drinks were ready, and Jungkook poured them into cups. He added extra lemon to Taehyung's drink, he did not even thought about it and it seems like his hands did the work without informing his brain.

Then he to Hye-joon. "The blue cup is for your dad, and the yellow one is for your uncle," he said and handled the tray to Hye-joon.

Hye-joon nodded and made her way back to the living room. She gave Taehyung and Yoongi the drinks.

Taehyung took a sip of his drink, sighing in relief at the familiar taste.

Then suddenly he turned to Yoongi and said, " Hyung, let me taste your drink."

"Why? They are literally the same," Yoongi said, looking at Taehyung with a confused expression.

"Just one sip," Taehyung said, taking a sip from Yoongi's cup.

" Is something different ?" Yoongi said looking at Taehyung's changed expressions.

Taehyung shook his head and gestured Yoongi to continue drinking,
"So you remembered to add extra lemons" he thought in his mind.

Then with a satisfied smile, Taehyung leaned back against the sofa and continued drinking.

After drinking the hangover drink, Taehyung decided to continue the conversation with Jungkook. However, when he entered Jungkook's room, he found him fast asleep, a serene expression on his face.