Kammo understood that she is going to say something against her so she also asked her in loud voice ready to fight, "Oye Mini jo kehna hai seedhe seedhe bata jyada ghuma phira ke baat mat kar." 

"First I would like to tell everyone here that a day before yesterday Arya ran away from house and she was lost then she got kidnapped by some child traffickers gang but by God's grace we reached there in time and saved her." Mini explained. 

Everyone was so shocked to hear this. Mini continued, "Toh seedhi baat ye hai Kammo aunty that aap chahti to ye sab nahi hota. Arya jab humse chhup rahi thi to inhone use dekha tha aur use samjhane ya hume inform karne ki jagah inhone usse kaha ki wo yaha se kahi durr bhaag jaye. Isi kaaran woh kho gayi aur un kidnappers ke haath lag gayi."

Everyone turned to look at Kammo who was looking guilty and Kammo could see people were angry. She gulped down in fear and looked for her husband for help, "This girl is talking shit, what proof you have against my wife? Khatri defended Kammo.

 " I knew this would come up, so I came prepared" Mini played a video clip on tv which she had already placed in the center. Everyone looked at the video clip which showed Kammo and Arya talking near her beauty parlor and Kammo advising her to run far away from here. 

"when Arya told me about you I came here and saw there was a cctv camera installed right in front of your beauty parlor so it must have caught your and Arya's meeting." explained Mini to everyone. 

 Khatri and Kammo looked at each other having no clue what to say in their defense now. People started talking and blaming Kammo. Some even warned her to stay away from their children including Mrs. Sandhu who was good friends with Kammo and called previous meeting on Kammo's provocation when Arya had pushed her grandchild. 

Kammo looked down feeling ashamed, "Sorry, please forgive me. I wont do any such thing in future." 

"We will not give you any chance of that. If next time we found out you did any wrong to any member of this society. We will throw you and your husband out of here." Said Mrs. Sandhu with finality. Everyone nodded in favor of what Mrs. Sandhu said and started to leave the place. Mini glared at Khatri and Kammo for the last time and she also left.

Mini was very happy as she finally taught a lesson to both women. She felt very light and relaxed and today she was not in a mood to go to the restaurant. So she decided that she will pick Arya from the school and they will go somewhere to celebrate this little happiness. She asked Arya where she wanted to go to which Arya replied that its been a while since she went to the park. They decided to go there. 

"can we take Neil with us" asked Arya apprehensively. Somewhere she knew that Veer Balika would not agree but to her surprise Mini said, "of course chhutanki, during all this ordeal he has supported me. I didn't know what I would have done without him. He also has a right to celebrate with us." 

They went to the restaurant and asked Neil to wrap up for the day. Neil was happily surprised to see Arya and Mini in a such a good mood. When Mini asked her to come with them he readily agreed. He gave instructions to the other cooks and left early with Mini and Arya. All three of them went to the park and enjoyed a lot. Arya ran in the grass challenging Mini and Neil to catch her. they both also ran behind her. Arya stood at one place when Mini and Neil tried to catch her from different direction Arya ducked and ran away and Mini and Neil bumped into each other. They both fell down rubbing their head and laughed whole heartedly.