Chapter Twenty-Six: Chae-rin

Start from the beginning

"What are you thinking about?" he says, drawing circles on my arms.

"About tomorrow," I say.

"I don't want to go to work tomorrow," he tells me.

"Why? Are you going to be hungover? Did you drink too much with my brother?" I adjust my head so I can see his face.

"No, I'm not even drunk," he snorts. "I was tipsy earlier, but after the shower and water, I'm pretty sober now." He smiles down at me and I feel my heart flutter again.

I swallow and clear my throat. "Go to sleep, Joon."

"Okay," he nods.

He leans in to give me a small kiss and I know I shouldn't, but I do anyway. My lips meet his and I melt into him. They're so soft and full, so caring and tender. He shifts so that he's hovering above me, his arms caging me in between. His soft kisses move from my lips to my chin and then back to my mouth. He lightly tugs my bottom lip and I let his tongue enter my mouth. It's one of those kisses where I know he's not trying to be dominant. He's showing me something else. What that is? I don't know, but I like these kinds of kisses too. My hands reach up to either side of his face and I pull in him even closer to me, his chest pressed against me but he's resting on his elbows so he doesn't crush me. I wrap my legs around his waist as our kiss becomes even more passionate.

He breaks our kiss and moves down to my neck as he leaves butterfly kisses there. My hands move to his hair, lightly running my fingers through it. I love how soft his thick and fluffy hair is. No matter how many times I've convinced him to let me dye his hair, it somehow never falls out. I also can't believe he trusts me enough to let me do that. I would never let him do that to mine. When his lips softly latch onto the side of my neck, my thoughts cease.

I let out a small gasp before he pulls away. "Joon," I say, voice breathy.

He pulls away, his eyes filled with softness. It's not that same kind of lust and hunger that usually is there when we are about to fuck. No, this is different. It's the same look he has when we have these softer, more intimate kisses. He smiles down at me and there's nothing but adoration. There's that warmth settling in my lower stomach and in between my thighs. Fuck... Not again.

"Chae-rin," he murmurs, kissing my lips again.

His hands slide down to my hips, his long fingers leaving a blazing trail wherever he touches. They slide underneath my shirt and trace along my stomach, following along the band of the hem of my sleeping shorts. My hands move from his hair down to his chest as I rake his chest with my fingertips. He shudders in response and I move them lower until I reach his abdomen. Lightly, I play along the ridges of his toned stomach before I move down to his covered bugle. I feel him, slightly hard, before I cup it. He groans into my mouth, his hands tightening against my hip but not too hard.

I pull away from our kiss and look into his eyes. He's already staring back, almost as if he's waiting for something. I slightly rub his groin and he shuts his eyes letting out a breathy sigh. He rolls his hips into my hand, creating the friction he craves. He gulps down before opening his eyes.

"I need you," he murmurs. "I know you-"

"I need you, too," I reply, leaning upward to meet his lips once more.

Our bodies entangle and we become one. It's different, it's gentler, more tender. When we fully are undressed, his eyes roam over my body and rather than his usual cunning smirk, I see a soft smile instead. He gives me small kisses from my forehead, the tip of my nose and lips before leaving a trail of butterfly kisses on my chest. His hands softly massage my breast, rolling my nipping in between his finger. Ever so lightly, he nibbles on my neck. I'm so lost in this feeling that I don't realize one of his hands has slipped down to my bottom and he is caressing the areas which are sore.