Chapter 28

It was time for my group to go which consisted of Jiro, Todoroki, Kaminari, and Uraraka to go up next on the rescue training race.

I wasn't feeling that confident that I'll be in first place even though I was excited at first. The reason being although my physical capability is the best it could be at the moment, we have people that could blast their way through or even slide down on some ice to get the advantage. Jiro could even make me go temporarily deaf if she wanted to putting her at the lead. One thing I do know for certain is, I'm not losing to Kaminari.

As we were in our positions to start the race I noticed Bakugo evilly grinning at me.

"You ready to lose to me, again?" He asked still grinning at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and stuck my middle finger out at him which made him do it back.

"Shut up Ken I let you win," I said as I faced forward and smiled because I know Bakugo was fuming.

"Begin!" I heard All Might yell before Bakugo could make a comeback at me.

I took off and had a head start, but just as I expected, it didn't last long as I saw Bakugo and Todoroki pass me.

Fuck I had hope...

I wasn't too far behind Bakugo and Todoroki though as I saw them look back at me shocked and honestly a little frightened on how much I was keeping up with them.

As I kept running an idea came to my mind, and I was very proud of myself for thinking it.

As I started to slow down until last place everyone was looking back at me, confused as to why I changed my pace in speed.

As everyone was exhausting their energy trying to be first in the race I took my time, already knowing what my plan is.

A few minutes has passed and I ended up being in last place. I saw Bakugo who ended up coming in first walk up to me with a smug look on his face.

I just know Aizawa is visibly face palming right now but trust me it will be worth it!

"Hah! So you did end up losing to me after all," he said still smiling.

I ended up matching my facial expression to his as I crossed my arms.

"Oh, did I really though?" I asked confidently which had earned a puzzled look on his face.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to me which surprised him.

"What the fu-"

"Say cheese!"

The picture I took was of me smiling and Bakugo looking confused with a mixed of feeling embarrassed as his winning sash was sliding off his arm.

"The hell was that?!" He said loudly because he was still embarrassed but tried to hide that fact.

"You'll see," I said as I walked over to All Might leaving Bakugo angry.

I hope this works...

"Hello young Y/n! I hope you're not down in the dumps about your loss! A hero can't always have the victory every time, but that is just what makes us come back stronger!" All Might said giving me words of encouragement I didn't even know I needed.

I gave him a tiny smile as I grabbed his arm.

"Thank you All Might, but I need to do something really quick...," I said as I made another man feel bewildered to what I was doing.

"O-oh! Okay...," he said trying to analyze what I was going to do.

I wonder if I touched All Might, will he go back in time with me...?