Chapter 20

It was time to go to the hero agencies we chose. I was in my room packing up ready to go to the hotel provided for me from Sir Nighteye's agency because it was a little further than we expected so it would be easier that way.

Aizawa knocked on my door, he came into my room with his arms crossed watching me pack.

"I never thought this day would come," Aizawa said jokingly but still in his same bored tone.

I bet he dreams up insults about me and can't wait to share them the next day!

I just rolled my eyes at him as Aizawa was now sitting on my bed with a worried look on his face.

"You sure you're going to be okay? Since I've raised you, you've never been this far away from home before without me being nearby. You're going to be gone a little while too," Aizawa said concerned.

He's acting like a mother hen....though I'm happy he cares...It's nice...

"Some people are even further away, this isn't anything compared to that, the older I get, the more things that will require me to be further away without you," I told him trying to reassure him.

Aizawa sighed and crossed his legs.

"I understand that, but with you there is no telling what can happen, with or without your quirk, I always feel like you run into trouble somehow. Now you're supposed to be away somewhere that requires you to use your quirk," Aizawa said still concerned.

I wonder if he always has this worry on his mind...

I put my hand on his shoulder in attempt to ease his worry.

"I'm going to be fine I promise, it may not seem like it but I can handle myself, more than you know," I said as I sat next to him.

He nodded and eased the tension he had.

"If something goes wrong, you know to call me," Aizawa told me causing me to smile.

This big old caterpillar is scared of me turning into a butterfly, won't let me fly away..... hmm... actually scratch what I just said it was too cringy...

"I know you big softie," I said teasing him.

Aizawa glared at me then immediately turned to his same tired expression.

"Don't forget your costume is already ready, it got delivered to our house this morning, I would try it on before you leave because you're taking it with you," Aizawa informed me.

It's already ready? Wow that was fast! I shouldn't be surprised though Mei Hatsume seems really "into" her talent... not obsessed at all...

"Oh okay, I should thank Hatsume whenever I see her," I said with a smile.

All of a sudden there was a sound, a sound as if someone was getting a text message.

Aizawa immediately took out his phone and turned his body so I couldn't see who he was texting.

Why so secretive...

"Who are you texting?" I asked teasingly.

Aizawa didn't say anything which caused me to lean over his shoulder.

"Nosy children are the worst," Aizawa said as he was pushing me away.

Aww come on don't be like that!

"Mine!" I said teasingly as I took his phone from him.

Aizawa glared at me and tried to take his phone back.

"You're way out of line," Aizawa said still trying to take his phone back, doing this caused me to get up and run away from him.

I'm sorry but I never seen you this finger happy before! I just have to know who it is!