EIGHTEEN

WARNING - ABUSE AND MURDER

“SOMEONE HAD A GOOD NIGHT.” Taehyung smirks as Jimin whacked him on the back of the head.

“Do you value your life?” Jimin threatens making Taehyung smile.

“Just having a laugh, calm down.” Taehyung says.

“I'm guessing Jungkook took it well? He doesn't hate you or anything?” Taehyung asks.

“No, no angry sex from us. He was happy I was getting rid of the pain in his life, and I will continue to do so.” Jimin smirks.

“Still up for torturing the bitch?” Jimin asks making Taehyung smirk.

“Surpisingly yes, I'm hoping killing her I can face my hemophobia.” Taehtung smiles.

“Just say fear of blood, no need to be fancy.” Jimin rolls his eyes.

“I can be fancy if I want to be.” Taehyung pout.

“Stop the pouring.” Jimin says, pointing the knife at Taehyung.

“Alright, bossy.” Taehyung mumbles.

“Bet blood looks good around your neck.” Jimin threatens.

“And I'm out, you psycho!” Taehyung exclaims causing Jimin to laugh as Taehyung walks away.

“You know I'm joking.” Jimin smiles.

Taehyung smiles back.

“I do, but I will watch my back.” Taehyung giggles.

-

Jungkook stayed in the garden, he grew bored of staying inside, all coped up.

He stared at the pretty dark flowers, they all looked pretty, he picked some off to create a beautiful flower crown for his King.

Jimin would love it.

Jungkook smiles, unaware that someone was behind him.

Then he felt an agonising sense of pain. Before he could let out a hunt wrenching scream someone covered his mouth.

The knife digs deeper as the mystery person twisted it deeper into Jungkook's back.

“It's nice to meet you again, whore.” The deep voice spoke as Jungkook's eyes widened.

“I see that you recognise me.” The man laughs.

Jimin's father.

Soon Jungkook felt the knife out of his body as the blood trickled down his back.

“Your body will look pretty being black and blue.” Haneul smirks as he grabs Jungkook by the collar and drags him.

Jungkook tries to fight by but every time he moves he feels pain so he gives in. Letting the evil man drag him to god knows where.

He hopes Jimin finds him, before he dies.

Please save me, Jimin.

Haneul chuck Jungkook to the floor like he was an object.

Jungkook cried in pain feeling a burn in his back.

“I wonder why my son was so dangerous, dangerous for you. But really looking at you, I get it. I wonder if you mind if I have a taste of what my son is tasting every night.” Haneul chuckled darkly.

He got closer to Jungkook as Jungkook tried his hardest to get away from him, feeling scared. He wanted the man far away from him.

He felt a rough grip on his thighs as he felt his body getting pulled. He was now face to face with the sick man. Seeing his disgusting smirk.