THIRTEEN

WARNING - VIOLENCE AND SMUT

JUNGKOOK PAID NO ATTENTION to the tour, his main focus was on Jimin himself. Placing his hands around Jimin's biceps and giving them a small feel made him lose focus.

Jimin didn't mind, the tour was to have Bunny with him. Jimin didn't say anything as they were walking around, it was a peaceful silence as every now and again Jimin felt Jungkook squeezing his upper arm.

“Ready for dinner, Bunny?” Jimin questions, moving his arm around Jungkook's waist once again.

Jungkook gasped at the new feeling as he felt protected. He nodded looking at Jimin's eyes.

He could get lost in them. He kind of did as he wasn't aware that Jimin was smirking, but he felt a gentle squeeze from Jimin to bring him back to the present.

“Uh? Oh yeah, dinner. I am hungry.” Jungkook giggled shyly.

Jimin smirks as he drags Jungkook to the dinner hall. Jungkook gladly followed. Jimin opened the door to let Jungkook in first.

There he was met with the two men that he met before and two new men looking very scary.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's waist and made him sit next to him. He pulled the chair towards him so Jungkook was next to him.

Not like Jungkook was complaining. Looking at Jimin truly made him lost. Jungkook has never met anyone so attractive before.

Slowly forgetting why he ran away in the first place. He was glad he ran for whatever reason.

“Bunny, these are my men, they are there to protect you and make you feel welcome.” Jimin says with a smile.

Jungkook found Jimin's smile charming. He looked over and shyly waves.

“H-Hello.” Jungkook stuttered out.

“I'm Jungkook.” Jungkook whispered making Jimin and Taehyung coo at his adorableness.

“You remember us, Jungkook?” Taehyung smiled showing his boxy smile. Jungkook smiled as he nodded.

“TaeTae right? Oh and Jin.” Jungkook says smiling at Jin who gives Jungkook a small smile.

“I'm Hoseok, you can call me Hobi.” Hoseok said, he wanted a cute nickname for Jungkook.

If Taehyung can give a cute nickname, he wanted one too.

“Nice to meet you, Hobi.” Jungkook smiled at Hoseok making the older smile.

“I'm Yoongi.” Yoongi says nonchalantly.

“Can I call you Yoonie?” Jungkook says, he wanted to be fair. If the others wanted Jungkook to call them nicknames he wanted Yoongi to have one.

“If you want.” Yoongi shrugged not really caring.

But he understood why his Prince was so obsessed with the younger, he was cute and his behaviour was adorable.

“What's my nickname Bunny?” Jimin asks, putting his hand on Jungkook's thigh.

Already acting like a couple.

“Hmm...” Jungkook thought.

He wanted Jimin to have a special one, not make something cute from his name.....because Jimin wasn't cute.

He was handsome, hot, sexy, attractive....he is anything but cute.

“I need to think of a perfect one for you.” Jungkook says making Jimin chuckle.