FOURTEEN

WARNING - VIOLENCE, BULLYING, AND SELF-HARM

JUNGKOOK HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED.

Or that's what the Sunshine Kingdom sees it has. Since the King is a goner and the soon to be King is kidnapped. Namjoon was in charge.

Since Jihyo and Jungkook weren't technically married yet. Namjoon ordered the soldiers to hunt for the Prince and bring him Safely home.

But in the meantime Namjoon was enjoying being the new leader, being up the former King's ass paid off.

He was enjoying sitting on the throne, but he hopes he does see Jungkook again. He may be a brat, but he was still young.

Jihyo on the other hand, was a mess. Her best friend and crush was taken away. She was heartbroken. She would join in the hunt. But it looked unsafe, she was only a girl. To her this was a man's job.

Not knowing that her best friend met someone who kept him safe and warm.

-

Jungkook woke up looking at Jimin. What a sight to wake up too.  Jungkook was laying on Jimin's chest and it was then he noticed how muscular he was. It was when he realised that he may have a strength kink.

“Morning Bunny.” Jimin spoke in a raspy tone making Jungkook feel a flip in his stomach.

“Oh, uh, morning.” Jungkook giggled, looking up as he felt his head getting pet.

Oh this is nice. What a great morning.

“How are your legs?” Jimin asks, moving his arms to Jungkook's thigh and massaging them.

“Sore, because if you.” Jungkook pouted.

“Sorry, my love. Let's draw you a bath.” Jimin says getting up and picking Jungkook up like he weighed nothing.

Yep, definitely have a strength kink.

Jimin notified the maids to draw his Bunny a bath. He made sure his Bunny had a robe on so no one could see him bare.

That is for his eyes only.

“Take your time Bunny, notify the maids after you are done and we can have breakfast together.” Jimin says, pecking Jungkook's forehead.

“Okay.” Jungkook says shyly as some maids were eyeing him.

Jimin noticed and glared at them.

“Let me know if any of them make you uncomfortable.” Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear as he began to suck on the lobe.

“Mhm.” Jungkook nodded shutting his eyes at the lovely feeling.

“Good boy.” He whispered as he let Jungkook go.

Jungkook walked to the bathroom and gasped, the bathroom was also black with the black bath. Everything even the shampoos and body wash were black. Jungkook noticed the body wash was peppermint scented, it was a nice change to the bubble gum scented body wash in his old Kingdom.

Very sickly. He shook his head as he looked around to see if anyone was watching him. He spotted no one so he took his robe off and went into the hot water.

It felt nice, he had enough leg room, the water was covered with bubbles which made Jungkook excited.

Made him feel like a kid as he began to play with the bubbles, grabbing some in his palms and blowing the bubbles away from his palms.

The maids were outside the room as the Prince commanded that no one should be in the bathroom.

But they did hear Jungkook giggling which made them wonder. Why was the Prince attracted to him? They were polar opposites.