FOUR

WARNING - VIOLENCE

JIMIN'S EYES WERE GLUED TO the magic globe. Watching his bunny telling this bitch to leave him alone. The things Jimin wanted to do to her.

So many options. He wanted it to be gruesome especially if she tried anything. He smirks, imagining the torture he will bring onto her.

His thoughts got disturbed by the knock on the door. He shut his eyes and sighed. His thoughts were just getting good.

Thinking of the bitch getting cut everywhere, hearing her screams as she bleeds out, but if she tries anything on his bunny. Stabbing her in the eye and twisting it wouldn't be so bad. She deserves to be tortured for touching, being close to his bunny.

“Uh, Jimin?” Taehyung called out as Jimin opened his eyes.

“Yes, Taehyung? You disturbed my lovely thoughts.” Jimin sighs making Taehyung shrug.

“Oops, well if you have a minute. Can you take me out hunting? I want to get over this fear with blood.” Taehyung says with a smile.

Jimin smirked, this is exactly what he needed.

“Sure, what weapon do you want to use?” Jimin asks as Taehyung hums.

“No guns.” Jimin says seeing Taehyung's eyes wandering to the selection of guns.

Taehyung whined as he stamped his foot.

“Why not l?” He pouted as he crossed his arms.

Jimin rolled his eyes at the childish act.

“Using a gun won't help you face your silly fear. You won't even see the blood if you are using that pointless weapon.” Jimin says, grabbing a morningstar, one of his many favourite weapons.

“Then what weapon should I use?” Taehyung asks but it sounded like a whine.

“Quit whining, and this one. You know how to use it?” Jimin asks, giving Taehyung a hatchet.

“Of course I know how to use it. I'm not dumb.” Taehyung complained, gabbing the weapon.

“Good, do you have someone in particular? Ot anyone?” The two walked out of the room.

“Anyone.” Taehyung shrugged.

“Let's try the basement.” Jimin smirks.

The basement had many people who either went against the kingdom or the royals wanted new toys to play with.

Jimin led the way as Taehyung felt a bit shaky holding on his hatchet for dear life. Gripping on it as his knuckles were getting white.

“Relax, it's just toys. You are overthinking it Tae.” Jimin says using the nickname.

It calms Taehyung down. Taehyung breathes in and out and his grip loosens a bit.

“Ready?” Jimin smirks holding on the door handle.

“I'm ready.” Taehyung says as Jimin opens the door.

Taehyung was not ready, there were people covered in blood, some of them had no voice to scream, there were mumbles, clothes with holes, some didn't have skin, they were burnt off, or the blood was covering it. The smell was awful, the smell of dead bodies decomposing.

Jimin noticed Taehyung tensing up, this was just a normal day for Jimin, this helps with his anger.

“Tae, listen to me.” Jimin says calmly as he noticed Taehyung breathing very heavily and quickly.

“Don't think of them as people, they are toys, objects. They have no thoughts and feelings. Just objects.” Jimin says rubbing Taehyung's shoulders to calm him down.