TEN

WARNING - SLIGHT MENTION OF VIOLENCE

TODAY WAS THE DAY.

The day that Jimin finally meets his Bunny.

But someone is taking his sweet fucking time. Haneul was deciding what arrow he wanted to use. But he was making Jimin feel really impatient.

“Can you fucking pick one?” Jimin snaps.

“Patience! You sound just like your mother.” Haneul shouted.

“At least she acted like one unlike you!” Jimin snaps, feeling really peeved at his father.

He father was away to slap his son until Jimin grabbed his hand and smirked.

“Don't you fucking dare. Pick a fucking weapon.” Jimin says getting a pocket knife and stabbing his father's hand.

“You cunt.” He hisses in pain.

Jimin took the knife out making a nasty noise as the blood dripped out.

“Don't test my patience, bastard!” Jimin says, leaving the room to get fresh air.

He went to his magical globe and sighed in relief. His Bunny always made him calm down and happy.

That's all he needs, his Bunny, and he will get him today.

If his deadbeat of a father fucking listens. There is going to be a day where Jimin is going to kill him.

Who knew that day would be sooner than later.

Haneul finally came out of the room with a bowing arrow. Jimin was glad, but he didn't show it.

“Make sure the King is dead.” Jimin says as Haneul scoffed as he looked away.

“That is my main priority, stupid boy.”

That was the wrong choice of words to use. Jimin grabbed a hammer and hurt his father's chest.

Haneul gasped for air as his felt a bruise forming.

“Your main priority should be getting my Bunny, then making sure that pig dies.” Jimin says in a deadly cold tone.

“Be gone, kill the pig and bring me my prey.” Jimin smirks.

Haneul wheezed his way out of the room. Jimin turned to the magic globe and watched as his bunny looked upset while wearing a new suit.

Jimin was pleased that they put another suit for him, no one should see his Bunny bare. Only he can. But fortunately the wedding will be over soon.

Jimin walked out of the room to find his men, watching as the hyenas laughed as they were skinning their prey alive. Jimin boots made them halt.

“Jin, Taehyung. I have a job I need you to do.” Jimin says as Taehyung was the first to walk forward.

Yet again, he just laughed as the others were killing the man. He just heard the screams which to him were funny, he luckily didn't see any blood.

“What's that Jimin?” Taehyung says, feeling excited that he has a task to do.

“Looks like you might see Bunny before me.” Jimin smirks as Taehyung gasps in excitement.

“What do you mean, my Prince?” Jin asks, and it looks like he wasn't the only one confused.

Hoseok and Yoongi looked confused why these two were picked but they weren't.

“My father is finally going to kill the pig and I know he is going to fuck it getting my Bunny without doing harm. I have a feeling that my Bunny is going to be scared and my father will show no mercy, and I can't kill my father just yet.” Jimin says, mumbling the last bit.

“So what do you want us to do Jiminie?” Taehyung smiles, he finally going to meet Bunny in the flesh.

“Knowing my father and my Bunny, my father is going to try and take Bunny but he is going to run away out of fear. So, I want you to be in an area that my Bunny will go, which will most likely be out of the Kingdom, he has a fascination with this Kingdom so he'll come here. All I want you to do is be friendly with him and giude him here.” Jimin explained, Taehyung was on board.

“Why did you pick us, my Prince?” Jin asks, asking the question that were in Hoseok and Yoongi's head.

“Taehyung is friendly, I trust him with my Bunny, and you Jin, you are able to protect both of them if there are any dangers. Plus you are the second friendly person out of yous.” Jimin shrugs.

“Um, excuse me?” Hoseok says feeling offended as he is known to be friendly.

“You are excused.” Jimin says, turning to walk away.

“Why didn't you pick me?” Hoseok grumbled.

“Beggars can't be choosers.” Jimin smirked, he loves to wind up his men. One of his favourite hobbies, the first one is of course watching his Bunny.

-

Taehyung and Jin went off outside of the Kingdom.

“Ugh, why is it so yellow?” Jin complained when the pathway was getting yellow.

“Because we are now close to the Sunshine Kingdom. Now we can wait at that tree and wait until we see Bunny.” Taehyung smiles.

“I feel like I'm going to babysit two overgrown men.” Jin complained.

“Don't let Jimin hear that, or else he'll put you in the boiler.” Taehyung smiles.

Jin tsk as he moved closer to the Dark Kingdom. He knew the King might frighten the poor boy and he will do a runner.

“This better be quick, I want this over and done with.” Jin says crossing his arms.

“Are you not excited to see Bunny?” Taehyung says as Jin sighed.

“A little bit, I want to know why the Prince is so hell bent on this one human.” Jin says making Taehyung smile.

“Jimin says Bunny and I would get along, looks like I'm going to have another bestie.” Taehyung says feeling giddy.

“I hope he is nothing like you, dealing with just one Taehyung is draining.” Jin smirked.

The smirk was wiped from his face when Taehyung shoved him to a pond. Jin looked up glaring at Taehyung as his clothes were soaked.

“Aren't you silly, you forgot to watch your step, you dunce.” Taehyung smiles mockingly.

“You're about to get it.” Jin hissed as he wrapped his hand around Taehyung's neck.

“Oh, kinky. Harder daddy.” Taehyung moaned as Jin threw Taehyung to the pond.

“You disgust me.” Jin gagged making Taehyung giggle.

-
A/N - We got a long chapter, I was fully expecting this chapter to be small but I added some filler.

But it looks like Jungkook and Jimin are going to meet....not the next chapter but most likely in chapter twelve.

Also it's the Easter holidays for me next Friday, so I might be able to update more since it's for 2 weeks until I'm back in college.

I hope you stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶A modern desperado and he'll race for miles through the night. He runs because he knows he cannot hide. He's never gonna make it, all the poor people he's forsaken, karma is always gonna chase him for his lies. It's just a game of waiting from the church steeple down to Satan karma, there's really no escape until he dies. Outrunning karma, that boy can't run no farther, it's the last days of Sparta, follow him down to meet Apollo🎶

Song - Outrunning Karma
Artist - Alec Benjamin (2018)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)