TWO

WARNING - VIOLENCE

LAUGHTER AND SCREAMS WERE FILLED in the dark room.

The man screamed in agony as the group laughed as they kept stabbing him.

“Sir, please stop bleeding so much. This shirt is new.” Jin says making the other laugh more.

Like this was all just a big joke to them.

The man ignored them and continued screaming.

“Can someone cut his throat already?” Hoseok whined as Yoongi cut his throat.

The screaming stopped, the man is dead and his blood oozes out.

“Ew, cover him up, ew, ew.” Taehyung whined as he shut his eyes.

Jin rolled his eyes and he threw the dead man on the pile of the other dead men.

“Let's go you scaredy cat, why did you come here when you know you hate blood?” Jin laughs as the four leave the scene.

“Jimin wanted to spend his time finding information about his bunny.” Taehyung says with his arms crossed.

“Can't believe you two are that close that you are able to call the Prince by his first name.” Hoseok says making Taehyung smile.

“Obviously, we have been friends since we were in diapers. Even if we are the opposite Jimin will still be my friends. We are platonic soulmates.” Taehyung says with a proud smile.

-

Jimin stares at his magic globe, glaring at the evil man in his eyes.

“Father,” Jimin says coldly but inside he was filled with anger.

“When are you going to visit the Sunshine Kingdom.” Jimin smirks as he watches his father organising his guns.

“Soon, need to decide what baby I should use for the occasion.” Haneul says talking about his guns.

“Can it hurry, I want this dick to die. He hurts what's mine.” He says holding his knife tightly.

Causing blood to slip through his hands.

Haneul notice and tuts.

“Look what you did.” He says as he was going to take the knife away but Jimin was quicker and stabbed his father on the leg.

Haneul hissed at the pain and glared at his son.

“What the fuck, Park!” He addressed Jimin by last name.

“You better go there and kill Seung. Didn't you tell me how much you want to torture him? What's taking so long?” Jimin says with a chuckle as he pushed the knife deeper.

“Dont make me angry, father. I want everyone who hurt my bunny dead, whether it's by you, me or my men.” Says Jimin with an evil smile.

“Remember who the King is, son.” Haneul says breathing very heavy.

“But most men listen to my orders. I'm more in control than you are, father.” Jimin says speaking deeper when saying father.

He looks at his father in disgust and pulled the knife out.

“Better go to the kingdom soon, unless what you said about always wanting to hurt Seung was a lie.” Jimin tilts his head and whispered.

Haneul grunted in pain, he got a cloth and covered the wound.

“Don't be foolish, I wanted to get rid of that bastard for stealing my flower and then killed her.” He says speaking about Sueng's wife.

Jimin rolled his eyes as he walked out of the room.

“Thank god Seung got her instead,” Jimin says with a smirk thinking about his bunny.

“Or else I wouldn't have my bunny.” He smile.

Only his bunny can make him smile and maybe Taehyung if Jimin is having a good day.

But with bunny, he will kill for him.

“Jiminie!!” Jimin groaned at the high voice.

“You're back early.” Jimin says, smile no longer there and his eyes look tired.

“Yep, we killed all the men that tried to get into the kingdom. Very stupid of them.” Taehyung says with a big smile.

“Did you kill any this time?” Jimin asks but gets laughter instead.

“Taehyung? Killing? Oh my Prince you make me laugh.” Jin says but his laughter dies when Jimin just stares.

“No I didn't kill, but you know how much I hate blood.” Taehyung whined.

“You need to learn how to deal with seeing blood. Try cutting yourself to see how your blood makes you feel.” Jimin suggested as he walks off.

He just wants to see his bunny, all day, every day.

-
A/N - it's been awhile since I wrote ahead. I usually write and then publish, but now I'm addicted to this book I wrote down plans for it and I even read a book (would recommend if you like the villain getting the girl and some cringy smut).

But I'm looking forward to writing this because for the life of me I can't find any jikook books that are dark like there isn't any brain washing and the male being very dependent on the other.

So imma write it, if I can't find a story I'll write it so I can read it if I want to. But I hope you enjoy Jimin being a bit gruesome, same with his friends.

I want to have a routine to my updates and since I have days off on Wednesdays from college I'd be able to post on Wednesday and Saturday. So, look forward to more updates as I will try to update every Wednesday and Saturday.

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶I ride (I ride) the edge (The edge). My speed goes in the red, hot blood (Hot blood), these veins (These veins). My pleasure is their pain. I love to watch the castles burn
These golden ashes turn to dirt. I've always liked to play with fire, play with fire, play with fire, fire, fire. I've always liked to play with fire🎶

Song - Play With Fire
Artist - Sam Tinnesz ft. Yacht Money (2017)
{Sometimes I hate Google when I try to see when the songs are released. Google said this song came out in 2018 but the MV came out in 2017 and Spotify says 2017.....I'm trusted Spotify with release dates and lyrics feom now on. It also just said Sam Tinnesz when I knew there were an artist featuring in the song......don't trust Google all the time kids.}

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)