SEVEN

JUNGKOOK WAS WALKING with his father. His father was already planning the wedding whether Jungkook likes it or not.

Jungkook didn't have a choice, his father picked the flowers, the cake, the food, who is going to be there, his best man and even his suit for the big day.

He had no say whatsoever. Jihyo wasn't here, his father set Jihyo out with the maids to pick a wedding dress and find a hairstylist to style her hair for the big day.

“Father, you know I don't like dandelions nor daffodils.” Jungkook says, he wanted black baccaras and black stars because they are different and beautiful.

Dandelions and daffodils are typical for their Kingdom, they are yellow and show happiness. The flowers literally mean hope and new beginnings. Yes even if black star also means rebirth, his most favourite type of flower is black baccara roses because they mean romance, mystery, and true love. It was a beautiful flower that Jungkook barely sees because it's too dark for their Kingdom.

“It's a tradition, son.” Seung says making Jungkook sigh sadly.

Fuck tradition.

Everything is so yellow. Jungkook is sick of it. Where are the cold colours.

“Son, it's time to fit into your suit.” Says Seung.

Usually the groom's suit is black but since black is a dark gloomy colour, the groom wears a yellow suit whilst the bride wears white.

You see why Jungkook hates yellow.

Namjoon was in the room making Jungkook roll his eyes.

Of course he's here.

“Afternoon, Prince.” Namjoon smiles as Jungkook widens his eyes.

It's the afternoon already?

“Ready to try on your suit.” Namjoon asks, getting the disgusting yellow suit.

Not like I have a choice.

Jungkook grabbed the suit and went into the dressing room. He had no clue why he didn't have to go to measure for his suit.

But he then looked at the suit and stared in disgust. It was his father's suit from his and Jungkook's mother's wedding.

“How typical.” Jungkook groans as he puts on the suit.

He stared at himself in the body mirror and felt his skin tingling, his hairs standing up.

He looks like his father from their wedding. He hates how much he looks like his father, wearing the suit doesn't help at all.

He wants this off, it just brings him memories of how his parents, well, father treated his mother.

How heartbroken young Jungkook felt when he got the news that his mother died and then years later finding out it was his father's fault.

It's always his father's fault.

“You ready, Prince?” Namjoon asks making Jungkook roll his eyes. It became a habit when he hears namjoon's voices.

Instead of answering, he opens the door so Namjoon can have a view.

“You look like the King, Prince.” Namjoon smiled. But that didn't make Jungkook smile.

That made Jungkook want to throw up.

For Namjoon that was a compliment, but to Jungkook, that is the worst thing you can say to him. He hates getting compared to his father. To a murder.

Seung came to the scene and smiled at his son's suit.

“You look stunning son, we know where you got the gene from.” Seung said with a laugh.

Oh, how much Jungkook wants to slap the shit out of his father.

“You took the words out of my mouth, your majesty.” Namjoon smiled as Seung hums in acknowledgement.

Kiss ass.

“Time to do the vows.” Seung clapped his hands.

Wake me up from this nightmare.

-
A/N - finally finished writing this chapter, I wrote a little on Wednesday to keep the flow but I was out with my sister today so I wrote little by little throughout today and I finally finished.

And now I'm going to do an edit for Yoongi's birthday because I didn't have a chance to do that.....college has fully wiped all the social life out of me and what I normally do in my day to day life like edits and writing.

I'm also now broke, I bought a txt album today cause when I went into the shop to look at the bts album (the main purpose) I had all of them (and all the version they displayed) so I went to see txt and seen an album I love most from them chapter of chaos. I got the fight version, I got my sister to pick which one to get.

But when I get money and I see an album from bts that I don't have yet, I'm getting it. It was also small, the majority of it was random kpop bands that I couldn't care less for.

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶If you want a little more confidence. Potatoes turn to french fries, yeah it's common sense, all you need's a couple more condiments and a hundred thousand dollars for some compliments. It's such a waste, when little girls grow into their mother's face but little girls are learning how to cut and paste and pucker up their lips until they suffocate. Kids forever kids forever, baby soft skin turns into leather. Don't be dramatic it's only some plastic, no one will love you if you're unattractive🎶

Song - Mrs. Potato Head
Artist - Melanie Martinez (2015)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)