𝟑𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

Comenzar desde el principio

My eyes fell on the large building and I stopped my car. Getting out, I walked towards the gate of the building.

My school.

I took a glance of the whole building and my eyes again filled in tears. A huge lock was hanging on the gate.

"It's still the same. Not changed at all." I whispered to myself and looked at the basketball court which was slightly visible from outside through the net fencing. I walked closer to that place to look at it properly.

Even the basketball court hasn't changed.

I remembered the day when I saw Ruhaan for the first time. I was sitting there in the bench and he was playing with his other teammates.

Why did I saw him that day?

To get this much pain, right?

I was recalling all the memories of my school life when suddenly my phone rang.

Alisha.

I know for what she called me. I didn't picked up her call and walked around the streets. Also, the rain hasn't stopped yet. My phone again rang and it frustrated me. I received her call and put it on speaker.

"How was your date girl?" Alisha asked me in a happy tone.

"Amazing, very amazing... Very much amazing. I got rejected." I told in a sarcastic way and for the third time my eyes again welled up in tears.

"WHATTT??? YOU ARE JOKING RIGHT??? HE ACCEPTED YOU RIGHT??? YOU BOTH MUST HAVE KISSED ALSOOOO."

The audacity to say such things.

"Do you want a death without getting a death?" I asked her raising my tone a little.

"I..I mean did he really rejected you?" She asked me and tears flowed down my cheeks.

"Yee...yes." My voice broke and I placed my palm on my lips to stop myself from breaking down.

"What the hell? That filthy jerk! How dare he?" She started to curse Ruhaan which made me cry more.

"Oh god Sohana please don't cry. Tell me where are you? I will go there with Rishi and Nitya." She asked me; concern evident in her tone.

"Infront of our school gate." I told her.

"Okay, infront of our school gate... Wait what? What are yoou doing in our school? Rejection ke chakkar main phirse nursery padhegi kya?" This bitch is getting on my nerves.
(Are you in the mood of studying nursery class again due to rejection?)

"Tu saali kutti kamini, main yahan par rejection ka sok mana rahi hun aur tu mujhe chidha rahi hai. Thoda sa zeher pii ke marr jaa tu." I cursed her.
(You bitch, dog, bastard. Here I am mourning for my rejection and you are teasing me. Drink a little poison and die)

"Ayo! Don't get angry. I am reaching there in 15 mins. Wait for me darling, okay!" Saying this, she hung up the call.

I went to the nearby benches which were placed infront of the school. Sitting there I recalled all the memories of him.

The day when I first saw him, when I clicked his photo, always admiring him in the canteen. All those memories made me feel weak. I looked up at the sky. The rain has stopped. I am surely going to have a fever tomorrow. But who cares?

A sad chuckle left my mouth.

I again remembered his words and once again I ended up crying. Suddenly, I heard the sound of horn. I looked back and saw my three best friends.