Chapter 30

Pov maerya Targaryen
Maerya entered the throne room of Dragonstone, her footsteps slow and deliberate. Her once-lovely clothes were now stained with the ashes of fire and smoke, and her expression was distant and troubled.
The room was dimly lit, the flickering torches casting dancing shadows upon the stone walls. Maerya's eyes were dull and empty,

Maerya's eyes slowly scanned the throne room until they landed on Jon Snow and the old man standing beside him. Her expression remained stoic, but there was a flicker of recognition in her gaze.

Daenerys' voice cut through the heavy silence that hung in the air, her words carrying a touch of sympathy. "Princess Maerya," she said, her tone soft, "you are just to late to meet Jon Snow."

Jon Snow's voice broke the silence, his words cutting through the heavy air between them. "You have a sister?" Ser Davos, standing by Jon's side, interjected before Maerya could respond, his voice filled with certainty. "No, she is the lost Targaryen."
Maerya's eyes widened at their words, her expression a mix of surprise and disbelief. She met Jon's gaze and asked, "You know me?"

Ser Davos, his weathered face creased with a gentle smile, spoke up once more. "There was a little girl I knew," he said, his voice filled with bittersweet memories. "She was a fan of the 'Dance of the Dragons.' She would've loved to meet you" Maerya's eyes softened slightly at his words, her heart twinging with a mix of melancholy and gratitude. Daenerys' voice rang out in the throne room, her tone commanding and authoritative. "I want to speak with Princess Maerya alone," she instructed, her eyes fixed on those present. "Leave the room now"

Jon Snow and Ser Davos exchanged a quick glance, understanding the seriousness of Daenerys' words. With a small nod, they respectfully withdrew from the chamber, leaving Maerya alone with the Mother of Dragons.

Daenerys' eyes met Maerya's, her gaze sharp and perceptive. "I have heard you went to the Greyjoy fleet and set some of them on fire," she said, her voice filled with a mixture of curiosity and annoyance. Maerya nodded, her voice firm and unwavering. "I set Euron's ships on fire," she confirmed. "None of our ships"

Daenerys listened intently as Maerya spoke, her expression betraying a hint of skepticism at first. "How do you know it was his?" she asked, her voice tinged with both curiosity and doubt.
Maerya responded with quiet determination. "A dream," she admitted softly. "It sounds crazy, I know. But I had a dream I was there with Yara, Alleria and Theon. The ship got attacked, and I just...I needed to know if it was true."

Daenerys' expression grew serious, her gaze steady as she spoke to Maerya. "Are they okay?" she inquired, a hint of worry in her voice.

Maerya's voice trembled slightly as she replied, her words laden with uncertainty. "I don't know," she admitted. "I haven't seen them on the ships"Daenerys nodded and continued, her tone grave. "Well, we have a problem," she said, her words hanging heavily in the air.

Daenerys' voice filled the room as she explained the unexpected visit they had received. "Jon Snow came here to tell me about the enemy in the north," she revealed, her brow furrowed in concern. "White Walkers or the dead army," she continued. "Jon Snow wants us to fight them" Maerya's words echoed in the silent room, her voice carrying the memory of a distant conversation. "The White Walkers," she murmured, her thoughts returning to a conversation she had had with Cregan Stark in the past." Cregan stark once told me about asking for my help," she explained. "My dragon would not cross the wall back then."

Daenerys' voice was laced with annoyance and irritation as she addressed Jon Snow's request for aid. "Jon Snow did not even bend the knee," she exclaimed, her expression stern. "Why would we help him?"