Chapter 6

Pov maerya Targaryen
On the night of her secondwedding, Maerya Targaryen stood out as a vision of beauty and grace. Her hair, braided intricately, cascaded down her shoulders, its color lustrous against her pale skin. Her wedding dress, a pristine white embellished with red accents, hugged her figure perfectly, highlighting her slender physique. The flickering light from the torches cast a soft glow on her face, illuminating her ethereal beauty. As she walked towards the altar, she exuded an air of elegance and composure, captivating the eyes of all who beheld her.

 As she walked towards the altar, she exuded an air of elegance and composure, captivating the eyes of all who beheld her

Maerya wedding dress ^^^^

Maerya hair

"My honored guests, be welcome within my walls and at my table. I extend to you my hospitality and protection in the light of the Seven," Lord Frey declared. Robb Stark then stepped forward, a contrite expression on his face. "We thank you for your hospitality, my lord," he began. "I have come to make my apologies, my lord, and to beg your forgiveness."

As Maerya scanned the room, observing the various guests, her thoughts lingered on the identity of her soon-to-be husband. While the prospect of marriage stirred some unease within her, she also harbored a sense of detachment, knowing that her stay at the wedding would be temporary.

"Don't beg for my forgiveness, Your Grace," Lord Frey interjected. "It wasn't me you spurned, it was my girls." As he spoke, eleven young women stepped forward, lining up in a neat row.

Lord Frey continued, gesturing towards each of the young women in turn. "One of them was supposed to be queen," he started. "Now none of them are. This isArwyen, my daughter," he announced, pointing to the first in line. "My daughter Walda," he went on, moving on to the next. "My daughter Derwa, my daughter Waldra," he continued, listing off the names one by one.

"My eldest granddaughters Ginia and Neila Serre," he added, before listing off two more. "Granddaughters twins, you could have both of them" Lord Frey continued his introductions, gesturing towards each of the eleven young women in turn.

Lord Frey's introductions continued, his gaze drifting to yet another grandchild. "And then we have Waldina," he said, correcting himself from the last one. "Or is it Waldina?" He paused "I'm Merry," the girl declared with a shy smile. Lord Frey's attention then turned towards his youngest daughter, who stood near him. "And here's my youngest daughter, Shirei," he introduced, adding a detail about her lack of menstruation.

Lord Frey's gaze shifted towards Maerya, his eyes taking in her appearance as she exchanged an awkward glance with Catelyn.

Lord Frey turned his attention to Maerya, his gaze fixed upon her intently. "And you, girl," he inquired, "have you bled yet?" Maerya felt a pang of annoyance at the question, yet she responded politely, her voice carrying a hint of forced patience. "Yes, I have," she replied softly. Lord Frey chuckled smugly, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Great," he said, his voice filled with disdain. "Clearly, Your Grace didn't have the patience for all that"

Robb Stark's voice echoed throughout the room as he spoke, his remorse palpable in every word. "My ladies," he began, his tone solemn and sincere, "all men should keep their word, and kings most of all. I was pledged to marry one of you," he confessed, acknowledging his broken vow. "The fault is not with you, and any man would be lucky to have any one of you," he added, seeking to reassure the young women gathered before him. "I did what I did not to slight you but because I loved another," Robb continued "I know these words cannot set right the wrong I have done to you and your house," he began. "I beg your forgiveness, and I pledge to do all I can to make amends, so the Freys of the Crossing and House Stark may once again be friends," he finished, his remorse and determination evident in his words.

Lord Frey slowly began to applaud, his claps signaling the young women to return to their places. He then turned his gaze towards Talisa Maegyr, a sly look in his eyes. "Very good," he said, beckoning her forward. "Come closer, let me have a look at you." The room hushed as all eyes turned to Talisa,

Talisa obeyed Lord Frey's command, slowly moving forward to meet his gaze. "Still can't see you," he murmured, squinting as he attempted to get a clearer view. She moved closer to him, standing within arm's reach. Lord Frey settled back in his chair, his eyes fixed on Talisa as he observed her intently.

Lord Frey chuckled lightly under his breath, his voice dripping with mockery. "Love," he said, a hint of derision in his tone. "That's what the Starks of Winterfell call it, eh?"

Lord Frey's words were laced with crudeness as he continued his evaluation of Talisa, his gaze roaming over her body with shameless appraisal "A pretty face and a shapely body, I'll give her that," he said, his eyes trailing up and down her figure. "You try to hide her beneath that dress, but if you wanted to conceal her, you shouldn't have brought her here in the first place. I have eyes to see what's going on beneath a dress, and I bet when you take that dress off... well, everything stays quite put, doesn't it?"

Anger flared within Robb Stark as Lord Frey spoke so crassly about Talisa, but his mother, Catelyn, held him back. Frustration etched on his face, Robb clenched his fists tightly as he attempted to control his emotions. Meanwhile, Lord Frey continued with his unapologetic remarks. "At your age, I'd have broken fifty oaths to get into that without a second thought," he said, his eyes lingering on Talisa suggestively. "Well, I've enough room in the hall for you lot. We'll set up tents outside with food and ale for the rest of your men" Lord Frey stood up from his seat, his voice still carrying a hint of smugness. "Thank you, my lord," Robb Stark responded through gritted teeth. Lord Frey chuckled softly, as if amused by Robb's frustration. "Well, let's get ready," he announced. "The wine will flow red, and the music will play loud. We'll put this mess behind us." With that, he gestured for the preparations to begin, preparing for the festivities to follow the wedding.

Maerya clutched her bag containing the dragon eggs tightly against her body, a protective hold on the precious treasures. Catelyn's voice sounded behind her "you should put them somewhere safe" Maerya turned to face her, her expression composed as she responded, her voice steady. "Thank you for your concern, Lady Stark, but I know a safe place for them, and if anyone dare to touch the dragon eggs, they'll find themselves without hands to touch anything at all, ever." With that, Maerya smiled and continued walking, leaving Catelyn behind.