Remember That Time We Had A Season Finale

For the first time they can remember, the entire friend group was present in school today.

Roufail, Leo, Kewmed, Tempest, Manos, Rin, Renie, Micheal (unfortunately), Tom, Nick... Even Lop and Rousilleas, despite them not even living in the same city as the boys! 

-"Why are you two here anyways?" Leo asked Lop. 

-"Wait, do you not know about today's football match? I mean, we'll LITERALLY be participating in it." Lop answered. 

-"Well that explains why you decided to wear football shoes out of the blue..." Leo said, not realizing what Lop just said. 

Until, he realized. 

-"WAIT WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN FOOTBALL MATCH?!" He asked, furiously. 

Rousilleas then pulled out a flier he had shoved in his back pocket. 

-"We found this near our focken recording studio, mate." 

The flier read as follows: 

              CHEER ON FOR THE 

             COOLEST FOOTBALL 

             TEAM OF ALL TIME 

            AS WE DESTROY SOME

           DWEEBS IN THEIR HOME

           TURF ON THE 30TH OF 

                       FEBRUARY 

Leo was actually relieved when he read the flier. 

"Come on guys, we are not the only dweebs in the world. Besides, who would even want to have a football match against us?" Leo said as he sighed. 

-"Well, we thought the same thing, until the old lady in the studio pointed out the small letters on the bottom." Lop pointed out. 

-"What old lady?" Roufail, who had been overhearing this whole time, decided to ask. 

-"Shut up, not relevant, just look." Lop shut down Roufail's question as he pointed at the bottom of the flier, which read:

Note: this was NOT made by the so called "jock mafia". We believe that name is not befitting of such amazing individuals who have never done anything annoying or even slightly against the law, but then again, what would we know, we are not the so called "jock mafia", but if we were, we'd ask you people to start referring to us with the much more befitting name of "The coalition of the super amazing ultra cool individuals whose lives kept getting screwed over by the Some Weird dweebs". 

-"This note seems a bit too on the nose, but knowing them, they probably thought they did an amazing job covering themselves with this flier. As for the old lady... That's a subject we'll talk about another day. What's more important now is to assemble a team. What time will the match even happen anyways?" Leo asked. 

-"I dunno mate, I think those jock mafia wankers must've forgotten to put the time of the match on the flier." Rousilleas offered a possible explanation. 

"But why would they even be so secretive about this? Realistically speaking we're the only people who know of them, and reporting them to the police would require explaining to them what we did during our encounters with them and uh... Let's just say we're not too much better than them in certain regards." Roufail said. 

-"Good point. They probably wanted to catch us unprepared by making sure they only hang fliers away from our city, and to ensure we'd be caught off guard even if we stumbled upon one of the fliers, they didn't put the time of the match on the flier. That might have been the only smart action they've ever taken in their entire lives, and it's regarding the worst attempt at remaining undercover in human history." Leo explained.