Remember That Time We Almost Won The Very First Pair Of Jordan's Ever

The court case made it so that the boys got to miss one day of school. But since most of them weren't directly involved in the case, the routine had to restart.
-"Wait why isn't Leo here again?" Kewmed asked.
-"His aunt is Renie's lawyer." Tempest answered.
-"Sounds to me like he just wanted to skip school." Manos exclaimed.
Manos was a tall dude as well as a somewhat financially rich individual. Overall his personality was nearly non existent, after all, he liked Stranger Things.
-"Yeah, probably. Anyways, y'all wanna go to the new mall that opened up near my house once school is over?" Tempest suggested.
-"Sure." Kewmed agreed.
Manos also signaled his agreement with a passive nod.
-"Okay, it seems like Roufail and Leo are too busy on the court case to come, so I guess it's just us." Tempest said.
It was a Tuesday afternoon and the boys were hanging out at the mall. Unfortunately, Roufail and Leo couldn't attend. Roufail was a witness to Renie's court case, while Leo's aunt happened to be Renie's lawyer. So the only ones who could show up were Manos, Tempest and Kewmed.
-"I'm bored, let's go to the arcades." said Manos after an hour of them just pointlessly walking around.
-"Wanna play the basketball game?" said Kewmed once they arrived at the Mall's arcades.
The others were hesitant at first, mostly due to the fact that the basketball game is objectively the most repetitive thing you could do in an arcade (like, fr, why do they even have one? Bro just walk outside and play at the actual court, fucking dumbass machine), but they changed their mind once they saw the sign next to the machine.
BEAT THE HIGH SCORE AND GET THE VERY FIRST ORIGINAL PAIR OF JORDAN'S.
Manos and Tempest were now way more excited to play this filler ass arcade game.
-"THE FIRST EVER PAIR OF JORDAN'S? IMAGINE OWNING SUCH A THING!" Tempest said as he was entering the one euro required to use the machine.
The boys played and scored, ending up with a score of 82 points.
-"Well, it's not a high score but it's something." Manos said.
Normally Leo would be there to blame Manos for being the reason they didn't get a high score, but his absence led to an equal absence of semi-ironic insults.
-"Don't be so sure of yourselves." a worker told them.
-"Shut up dawg, who even are you?" said Kewmed.
The worker than walked out the shadows and revealed himself to be none other than Renie.
-"RENIE?!" The boys all yelled out in perfect unison.
-"Wasn't your ass supposed to be in court today? How did you even get a job here?!" Tempest asked him.
-"Court got boring so I decided to get my money up, not my funny up." Renie answered, before he continued "Anyway, I wouldn't be so sure I'd win if I were you. There's a reason this bet was put in place, it's a scam! The high score is one thousand points, scored by Michael Jordan himself!"
It now made sense why such a huge prize was on the line. The boys weren't swayed though, they had thirty euros combined (nine Tempest euros, twenty Manos euros, one [1] Kewmed euro) and they'd give it their all. And so, they inserted another coin, and used their final moves.
-"GEO SHOT!" Tempest yelled out as he threw three balls at the same time and landed all of them, resulting in six points right off the bat.
-"SAMURAI SLASH" Manos followed up, slicing a ball in half mid air with his sword, leading to four more points once both halves entered the hoop.
-"BICYCLE SLAM DUNK!" Yelled Kewmed, as he rode his bicycle up the machine and did a slamdunk so epic, the machine counted it as nine points.
All that in only twenty seconds, they had a long way to go, but they were on the right path.
-"GINGER TEMPO!" Renie yelled out of nowhere, before grabbing a ball, lining it up in the worst possible way, and shooting straight at a security guard half way across the mall.
-"Whoops, the ball slipped." Renie said, without an ounce of irony in his voice.
EPIC TRANSITION TO THE COURT
-"So you're telling me you could've lived out your life as a regural human being, but instead decided to get your own disguise blown out in the stupidest way humanly possible?!" Leo asked Renie.
-"Hey man, it was an accident. Besides, your aunt is a skilled lawyer. I'll be fine." Renie responded.
-"That's the reason I'm yelling at you, dumbass! My aunt got jumped by the Jock Mafia the other day and is recovering in the hospital right now. I now have to be your lawyer." Leo told him.
-"ORDER! ORDER!" The judge yelled. He then continued. "We may now hear the testimony of Roufail R. Roufailious III."
EPIC TRANSITION TO THE BOYS
-"Man, I can't believe we missed our only chance at those Jordan's." Manos exhaled.
After Renie's incident, they all got banned for life from the mall, and were now sitting at a park near it, contemplating their choices.
-"Man, fuck it." Kewmed said, before continuing "We may be banned from the mall, but we're not banned from that challenge! We're getting those Jordan's, without entering the mall!".
-"What the fuck are you talking about?" Tempest told Kewmed.
-"Yeah, there's no way we can even see the machine from over here, or shoot at it for that matter since it's inside the building." Manos said.
Kewmed didn't talk, he just silently whipped out his phone and sent a message to someone.
-"Follow me." He told them after he was finished texting.
Manos and Tempest were honestly too bored to resist, so they followed him.
-"Are we there yet?" Manos asked after an hour of walking.
Kewmed nodded, as he led them to an alleyway where a single man silently stood in the shadows.
-"Are you sure about this?" the man asked Kewmed
-"Yes." he answered.
The man then pulled a weird contraption out of his backpack, flipped a switch on the wall, did a backflip, and pressed the number 8 button on a TV remote, activating the contraption. It was a portal.
-"You can insert coins in the machine and play like normal, but you have to do everything through this portal." the man explained.
-"Hell yeah!" Tempest exclaimed.
EPIC TRANSITION TO THE COURT
-"And that is why I am innocent, your honor." Roufail concluded.
-"Mister Roufail. I asked you what your age is and you just responded with a five page essay on why you do not know Mr. Renie, when this court case isn't even about you." the judge said.
Leo was actively banging his head against the desk by this point, while Renie kept reassuring him.
-"Don't worry, I have a trump card in case things go south." Renie told Leo.
-"At this point, things couldn't possibly go any worse." Leo whispered to himself, as he continued banging his head against every solid surface near him.
EPIC TRANSITION TO THE BOYS
-"Damn it, I'm out of money." Tempest said.
-"Same here." Manos related.
-"We only have my one euro left. We're gonna have to use our one hundred percent power if we want to win those Jordan's!" Kewmed said.
They had been playing for a while now, and Manos and Tempest had used up all their money. They only had one chance left.
-"GEO SHOT!"
-"SAMURAI SLASH!"
-"BICYCLE DUNK!"
They all used their ultimate attack at the same time, creating a move so powerful that all basketballs all across the world combined into one.
-"THERE! THIS IS GONNA COUNT FOR WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH POINTS!" Tempest said.
He was right, but there was one problem. The portal couldn't handle all that power, so in the maddle of it passing, the ball simply disappeared and the portal closed.
EPIC TRANSITION TO THE COURT
Things were not going well. Roufail hadn't managed to do a single thing right, and all the cops that were chasing down Renie back during the car chase were about to get on stand.
Conveniently, a glowing basketball appeared out of thin air and went right through heads of every single cop in the court room, instantly killing them, which rendered them largely unable to talk about what happened that day.
The ball kept bouncing around the room, before it turned into dust due to the sheer power it carried.
-"Well, I guess since there are no witnesses against him, Mr. Renie is found innocent of Grand Theft Auto, Fraud, Assault and Battery, Manslaughter and driving the wrong way. Court is now over!" the judge said.
And nobody ever found out the explanation behind the all powerful basketball that appeared that day and never again.
EPIC TRANSITION TO SOMEWHERE ELSE
-" Huh, real shame y'all didn't get those shoes I guess." Leo said, after Kewmed explained to him the arcade challenge.
Meanwhile, Manos was just awkwardly standing in the corner.
-"Yeah..." he whispered.
-"What did he say?" Leo asked.
-"Oh yeah, uh, Manos didn't take it so well. Y'know, the whole wasting all his money for nothing situation." Tempest explained
-"Oh come on, you also wasted your money." Leo said
-"I mean, yeah, but I don't care. He does."
-"Well, I guess that explains the pitch black dyed hair, all black leather outfit, black eyeliner, the fact he's suddenly listening to Green Day... Oh no!" Leo gasped
-"What?" Kewmed asked.
-"He's turning into Achilop!" Leo grasped his sense of reality, upon the happening of such a tragedy.
EPIC TRANSITION TO "RICE CITY"
A man with long hair and a severe addiction to experimental metal and rock music was getting ready to make his move.
TO BE CONTINUED