Remember That Time We Fought With The Mafia Over Exam Answers

-"Alright everyone, take your seats." Said the teacher upon entering the boys' classroom. He had finally corrected their math exams, and he was ready to give them back.

As he was passing the papers around, the boys started discussing their grades.

-"83%! Eat shit you guys!" Leo exclaimed.

-"Oh c'mon man 54% isn't that bad!" Kewmed tried retaliating.

-"I, for one, got 76%. What about you Tempest?" Asked Roufail.

Tempest was busy holding his head in disbelief, awkwardly looking back and forth from his paper and Leo, who was sitting next to him, but was unable to understand what his grade was.

-"... I'd rather not say", muttered Tempest.

Suddenly, the teacher spoke once again.

-"I'm not used to giving out bad grades, but I'd like to congratulate Mr. Tempest, who subverted my expectations and nailed a whopping 10%!"

At that point, Tempest just let his head hit the desk, and proceeded to lay there until break time, when Kewmed and Renie dragged him off his chair.

-"Dude, you need to get these grades up, or you might fail." Leo warned Tempest.

-"I only got a bad grade because there's nowhere silent to study!!" he shot back, before going back to sulking.

Roufail had an epiphany at that moment.

-"Hey how about asking Rin, from class? I heard she got 92% on that exam!"

-"That's actually a decent idea." Leo agreed. "And it's legal, so we shouldn't get into trouble.

-"Man, screw legality! I have a grander idea...", Kewmed announced from behind.

-"No." Said Leo.

-"Excuse me?" Kewmed was confused and annoyed.

-"We aren't doing it. You get us in trouble every time with your 'ideas'!" Leo continued.

-"No I do not!"

-"You want me to start listing them? Let's go talk to Rin, Tempest."

And with that, Tempest and Leo left the other two alone. Kewmed, not about to let his glorious scheme go to waste, then turned to Roufail.

-" You wanna hear the plan?" He asked

-"I dunno dude. Especially with what happened last time..." Roufail said, recalling the events of the Lenin incident.

-"And last time worked! So trust me again and it will all be good!"

-"Fine. What's the plan?"

-"So on Friday night..."

EPIC TRANSITION TO TEMPEST AND LEO

The two had made their way to wherever Rin was. Rin was an eccentric, average height having girl with short hair which she had dyed pink. Despite being friends with the boys, they rarely hang out due to her having always scheduled something prior to them inviting her. 

-"Hey, so..." Tempest started talking.

-"You want me to tutor you in math." She finished the sentence for him.

-"How could you possibly know?" Leo asked her.

-"Please, after the greatest grade exposure of the year, what else could he possibly want from me?" Rin explained.

-"Fair enough. So will you do it?" 

-"Fine. We can study on Friday evening."

EPIC TRANSITION TO TEMPEST'S HOUSE ON FRIDAY EVENING