Remember That Time We Went To Every Minimarket

It was another typical Saturday and the boys were waiting for roufail outside a mini market in Paper St.

-”What in the world is taking him so long? We asked him to buy 2 bottles of water and a cola!” Leo complained.

-”Calm down dude, he’s at the checkout.” Kewmed told him.

-”After a decade, yeah.”

Roufail finally walked out, holding 6 different bottles of water and a cola. Before anyone asked him why he was holding 6 bottles of water he spoke.

-”You guys didn’t specify which water you wanted, so I bought all of them.”

-”They all taste the same, dude. Just pass me one.” Roufail tossed a bottle to Tempest.

-”Man, it feels like we've been to every mini-market in the city!” Kewmed observed.

Leo thought it through, and after a while he had an epiphany.

-”Guys, I know what we’re gonna do today!” He announced. “Buckle your coins, because we’re going shop hunting!”

-”Huh?”

-”We’re going to every mini-market in the city, just like you said, and we’re buying something from each!”

-”That sounds like a pointless waste of time and money.” Tempest pointed out. “I’m in!”

-”That’s the spirit! Anyone have any questions before we start?” 

-”Yeah, uh, how will we know where every mini-market in the city will be?” Roufail asked.

-”That’s easy, friend! I know just the guy…”

EPIC TRANSITION TO A HOUSE…

Leo rang the doorbell to the second floor of an apartment building towards the outskirts of town.

-”Yeah?” came a voice from the other side of the intercom

-”Nick, it’s Leo. The time has come.”

-”Oh. What’s the passcode?” Nick asked from the other side.

-”The pass is gonna be ‘one two three’ just look.” Tempest snickered from behind, and the door opened. “Why was that the password?”

-”Because we’re hiding this from people who overthink things. Now go in, quickly!”

Everyone rushed into the house.

-”So what are we here for again?” Roufail asked Leo in the elevator.

-”We’re here for the map, me and Nick “borrowed” from scouts.”

-”Why would we use a map? We have phones dude.”

Before Leo answered. Tempest cut him off. “Because, Roufail, there's no point to these fetch quests if we don't do them in the most unconventional way possible.”

-”What he said. Anyway we’re here.”

The boys stepped out of the elevator, and Nick was waiting for them outside.

-”Quick in here!” He led them to a door and they sat down on a roundtable. Nick then pulled a map out from a drawer nearby and opened it on the table.

-”How did you guys even get this map?” Kewmed asked?

-”Well, we took advantage of the chaos to steal Roman's map when Paul's “food” turned into a sludge monster.”