Remember That Time We Revived John Lenon

Every story starts somewhere. This one starts in the basement of a sweaty long haired Greek teenager with a chronic addiction to experimental metal.
Achillop was a simple man. Sleeping at 5 AM, waking up at 3 PM, spending at least 6 hours a day listening to the most obscure music to come out. He lived in Rice City (this isn't even a joke that's the actual name of his fucking municiple💀), which was about 5000 miles away from where the boys lived. Normally he'd never even meet anybody in that group due to how far away from them he lived, but he happened to go to the same private elementary school as Leo and he got integrated into the gang a few years later.
-"Alright I believe you have some explaining to do." Leo said.
-"What do you mean?" Lop asked.
-"Manos is turning emo, you're the only one who is allowed to be emo here. How do we make him go back to normal?" Leo explained.
-"I see... Well, there is one way to de-emofy him. But it is very dangerous."
-"I don't care, I'd do anything if it meant Manos would stop listening to Green Day while looking at the distance for no reason." said Leo, desperate for a solution.
-"Alright then... I have a way. But first, we have to go to hell; England."
-"What for?" Leo asked.
-"To find the corpse of John Lenon." Achillop answered.
-"Wasn't he cremated?"
-"That's what they want you to think. Now go tell everyone else."
It is worth mentioning that this conversation was done by text. So Leo started telling everyone the plan, however, when he went to tell Roufail and Kewmed, he mistyped "Lenon" and instead told them they would be finding the corpse of "Lenin", with both of them assuming it would be Vladimir Lenin.
EPIC TRANSITION TO ENGLAND
Leo, Lop, Tempest and Manos were all standing in front of a shady looking apartment block.
-"Where the hell are Roufail and Kewmed?" Tempest asked.
-"Probably scattered in the wind... Like my soul." Manos said.
-"Shut up Manos. I dunno where they are but Lop sent the instructions on how to do necromancy to the groupchat, so if we try while trying to do this, they should be here to finish what we started. What even is this thing you sent, Lop? In fact, what even is the plan now?" Leo said.
-" This is where they keep Lenon's body. It was explained in the 1987 track 'Fucking Tomato' by the experimental rock band 'Mechanical Beef Jerk'." Achillop explained.
-"That's the first time I hear their name." Tempest exclaimed.
-"That's because they have 8 monthly listeners." Achillop said.
-"Yeah that checks out. How did you find out the correct spell to ressurect dead bodies, though?" Leo asked.
-"It's just the lyrics to a Mr. Bungle song, but every single word has been reversed. This works with all their songs by the way." Lop explained, before continuing "Alright now let's go inside. You have to keep all your phones outside, though."
-"Will the spell not work if we have modern technology or something?"
-"No, it's just that they're definitely gone get stolen by someone inside, this building also happens to be a trap house. Tempest can stay outside to watch over our phones, I guess."
-"I don't mind, I don't like the smell of this building anyways." Tempest said.
EPIC TRANSITION TO MOSCOW'S RED SQUARE
Since they had received the wrong message, Roufail and Kewmed had gone to where Lenin's body was located.
-"I think we should give the rest of the boys a call." Roufail said.
-"Nah, they probably just didn't want to get cold. Do you have that spell?" Kewmed asked.
-"Yeah. Wait, aren't you also in the groupchat?"
-"I am, it's just that my phone has ran out of battery, despite being fully charged one moment ago!"
Kewmed had, in fact, found out what the consequences to buying an I-Phone for only 200€ were.
Nevertheless, both groups moved forward at more or less the same time. While the Roufail group was constantly waiting in line behind dozens of tourists at a time, the Leo group had to fight off the junkies of the trap house and their 'Futureless Domain Expansion' jutsu, a technique that's only obtained after you've completely destroyed your chances at succeeding in life.
At last, Leo's group reached Lenon's body, and Roufail's group reached Lenin.
-"Wait how will this work, again?"
-"I think we should call Achillop and ask how Lenin will help with Manos' situation."
Said Leo and Roufail at the same time, despite being half a continent away from each other.
-"Just do it, it should be fine."
Said Achillop and Kewmed at the same time, despite being half a continent away from each other.
"Alright, here goes nothing."
Said Leo and Roufail at the same time, before they started saying the spell (Roufail just red the message Achillop sent, while Leo had written the spell down prior to entering the trap house).
-"gnittoR morf eht edisni
revO-detabucni yb eht taeh fo raef dna evol
ehT fles's detalugaoc