Remember That Time We Became Professional Fighters

-"OH NO!" Roufail yelled out.
It was that time of the year again. Roufail owed money to a friend and he didn't have the money.
-"You'll have to pay up soon enough you know. I need that money." Nick told Roufail.
Nick was normal kid with very odd interests for someone born in a middle class suburban family. He was a big fan of gangsta rap and professional boxing.
-"Yeah, I'll find a way." said Roufail, not knowing how to find a way.
Roufail owed Nick fifty thousand euros, somehow, and needed to pay him back urgently, so he asked the boys for help.
-"I say we rob the jock mafia." Declared Leo.
-"Why the jock mafia?" asked Kewmed.
-"Nikoloff muddied my doormat back in episode 4." Leo explained.
-"Aight bet." Kewmed decided to join Leo.
-"Yeah I'll come too, I want my money back even if Roufail won't ever pay me back." Nick said.
-"I'll join you guys too, it should be interesting at the very least." Tempest declared.
-"Yeah sorry man but I think you'll just be kinda dead weight. You'd better sit this one out." Leo told Tempest.
Tempest took this very personally, and decided to try and join Roufail's endeavors.
-"So, what will you do to get that money?" Tempest asked.
-"I dunno, I guess I'll ask Renie since he always has a job." Roufail answered, before continuing "I also think you won't be of much use to me either, Leo was right, you should sit this one out."
Tempest took this as a personal attack from the universe.
"Fine, I'll do it myself." he thought to himself.
EPIC TRANSITION TO ROUFAIL
Roufail was sitting in a Cafe shop (not Starbucks, #BoycottStarbucks), when Renie came to take his order.
-"Wait, I don't want to order anything. I want you to find me a job." Roufail told Renie.
-"How the hell did you know I'd be here?" Renie asked.
-"I dunno you're just always working in random places we go to."
-"Fair enough. What kind of job are you looking for?"
-"The kind that will make me fifty thousand euros very quickly, I owe Nick a lot of money." Roufail explained.
Renie ripped off his barista uniform -that he was wearing despite being a waiter, and revealed the three piece suit he was wearing the whole time. Then, he pulled a poster out of his back pocket.
-" Check dis here out, kiddo."
The poster was advertising a fighting tournament. There were no rules or regulations and the winner would win a hundred thousand euros.
-"Holy shit this is a perfect. Also why are you talking like that all of a sudden?"
-"Nevermind dat, dis is what's impawhtant here. Okay? We're gonna turn yuh into a champion, kid."
EPIC TRANSITION TO LEO'S GROUP
-"Alright, here's how the robbery will go. Nick, you'll be the distraction. You walk up to Lasios and talk to him about whatever. Just make sure it's something that a punk with no life would be interested in." Leo started explaining.
-"Hey why do I have the job with that description??" Nick interrupted.
-"No specific reason. Now, Kewmed. While Nick is distracting Lasios you're gonna slip into the Jock Mafia's vault with me. Once we find it, we'll break it and steal all their money. I don't know how much money they have, but they're a whole ass mafia, they have to have millions stored in there." Leo finished.
-"How are we gonna break it?" Kewmed asked.
-"I figured you'd have a way. You always have the most unhinged shit up your ass." Leo answered.
Kewmed smirked, as he pulled a comically long sword of nowhere.
-"Wait, I didn't mean that LITERALLY!" Leo said.
-"Oh I didn't pull this out of my ass. This is my Somepanku-To. A sword I got during my time as a Some Weird Reaper." Kewmed explained.
-"I feel like we'll have to address the random stuff you do without us one day... But today is not that day!" Leo said.
EPIC TRANSITION TO TEMPEST
-"Alright, Micheal, so here's what we're doing: The assholes who we call our friends said I- I mean WE WASN'T- I mean WEREN'T needed! So we're gonna rob a bank and show them just how much value I- I mean WE bring to the team. I'm gonna be the computer guy and I'll guide you through the bank I'll hack into their systems as much as possible, to make robbing the bank as easy as possible for you. Basically, all you need to do is walk to the vault and take the money. Can I trust you with that?" Tempest explained.
-"Yeah totally dude." Micheal said.
-"Alright, let's go."
EPIC TRANSITION TO ROUFAIL'S GROUP
Renie has taken Roufail to an old training place for boxing.
-"Alright, here's what we'll do. Yuh with me? We have an hour until your first and only fight begins. Yuh with me? In dat time, you're gonna go from skinny nobody tuh de fittest most skilled fightuh of all time. Ya' dig?" Renie explained.
-"I guess, but why is it only one fight if it's a tournament?" Roufail asked.
-"Nobody else wanted tuh join. Yuh with me? Dat is becawze de one and only, Yujiro Baki will be fightin' in de tournament. Ya' dig? He's a beast of a man and hasn't been defeated once in his toity year long careuh." Renie answered.
-"It's becoming more and more difficult to understand what you're saying, but this shouldn't be too hard." Roufail said.
-"Now let's start training."
EPIC TRANSITION TO LEO'S GROUP
Nick and the rest of Leo's group went inside the Lair of Jocks. Leo and Kewmed were hiding inside a comically large robe Nick was wearing, and once he was inside, Leo and Kewmed quickly got out of the robe and hid inside the lair, waiting for Nick to distract Lasios so they could proceed with the plan.
-"Who is there?!" Lasios asked.
-"Hey, what were your thoughts the domestic violence crime that happened yesterday???" Nick panicked and threw out a random question.
Leo facepalmed, thinking that everything was over, and then, Lasios responded.
-"Man, I believe she deserved it. What do you think?"
Nick discretely glanced over at Leo, who was signalling for him to just roll with it.
-"Uh... I think that too?" Nick responded.
-"MAN, I KNOW RIGHT?!" Vasios yelled out.
Nick realized he had now entered an absolutely terrific conversation, but he really wanted his money back, so he just rolled with it, while Kewmed and Leo proceeded inside the lair, still undiscovered.
EPIC TRANSITION TO TEMPEST AND MICHEAL
-"DUDE JUST MOVE FORWARD!" Tempest yelled.
Micheal had been inside the bank for ten minutes but had made absolutely no progress, as he kept avoiding Tempest's orders.
-"Dude, I know how to do this better." Micheal responded.
The two of them were talking via hidden mics and earpods, but Tempest's screams of anger had gotten so loud that people near Micheal could hear them.
At last, Tempest realized that Micheal was, as a matter of fact, completely incompetent.
EPIC TRANSITION TO ROUFAIL'S GROUP
The training arc was over and it was now time for Roufail to shine. He walked into the ring, came face to face with Yujiro Baki, and right before the match begun, he glanced at Renie one last time.
-"I believe in yuh, kid." Renie said.
Roufail turned back to face his opponent as the bell rang, signifying the start of the fight.
-"Alright, HERE COMES-"
Roufail was interrupted when his
opponent's fist made contact with his face.
Yujiro Baki's fist was so strong it sent Roufail flying outside of the ring.
-"AND THE WINNER IS YUJIRO BAKI!" The announcer announced.
-"Yeah dat checks out, should've expected dis'd happen aftuh we only trained fawh like an hour. Bettuh luck wit' gettin' dat money I guess, cawze I'm all out of ideas." Said Renie before putting his barista uniform back on and leaving.
EPIC TRANSITION TO LEO'S GROUP
At last, Leo and Kewmed had found the vault, and without even getting discovered.
-"Alright, stand back, Leo." Said Kewmed, before calling out his attack.
-"THROUGHOUT ALL HEAVEN AND EARTH, I ALONE AM THE LEGALLY TROUBLED ONE! BAN-KAI!"
A powerful blast then destroyed the door of the vault, which turned out to have absolutely no money.
-"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HOW THE HELL DOES THIS WHOLE ASS MAFIA HAVE NO MONEY?!" Leo yelled out.
The explosion along with Leo's yelling alerted Lasios to their presence, who quickly ran to the vault alongside Nick.
-"What the hell did you do?!" Lasios yelled.
-"Come to think of it, it's kinda weird how you're the only person here. I expected there to be guards or something." Kewmed said.
-"Are you kidding me?! You beat up all my minions. I don't even know where Nikoloff is. I'm so pissed right now I don't even feel like fighting you losers. At least I can talk to you, Nick."
-"Nah, I'm with them. Conversation with you was the most painful experience of my life. I honestly don't even care about my money anymore, I just want to get out of here." Nick said.
Lasios was absolutely flabbergasted.
-"QUICK! ATTACK HIM WHILE HE'S DISTRACTED SO WE CAN LEAVE!" Leo yelled at Kewmed.
-"Ok uh, THROUGHOUT ALL-"
-"JUST GET ON WITH IT!" Leo interrupted Kewmed's attack.
-"Fine. BAN-KAI!"
The next blast was so strong it sent Lasios flying far away from the lair.
EPIC TRANSITION TO TEMPEST'S GROUP
-"TEMPEST THIS IS NOT GOOD! HELP!" Said Micheal, who had gotten pinned to the ground my bank security.
-"DON'T SAY MY NAME YOU IDIOT! OF COURSE YOU GOT CAUGHT, YOU KEPT TALKING ABOUT OUR PLAN WHILE YOU WERE RIGHT NEXT TO BANK STAFF!" Tempest yelled.
Tempest's head was filled with emotions, mostly negative. Getting pushed to the side by Leo and Roufail, having to deal with Micheal all day, being this close to getting arrested alongside Micheal.
At that moment, a new feeling flared inside Tempest.
All this time, he thought he was doing that robbery because he was insulted by how Leo and Roufail didn't find him useful. But at that moment, he realized he didn't care about that. He didn't get offended. He didn't decide to rob a bank because he wanted to prove something. He did it all because he was bored.
That realization awakened something inside Tempest. He went inside the bank, beat up everyone, be it staff, customers, security guards, Micheal -especially Micheal, and broke into the bank's vault and stole everything they stored in there by putting it all in his comically deep pockets.
A FEW DAYS LATER
The boys had all met up.
-"Sorry Nick, I couldn't get your money back." Said Roufail.
-"Its whatever, I get it's hard to gather all that money. I guess it's on me for letting you borrow so much money in the first place. By the way, Tempest, what is inside your pockets?" Asked Nick.
Tempest did not give a straight answer, instead, he asked back:
-"Tell me... What is your favourite  hobby?"
-"I don't know what that has to do with anything, but I really like fencing."
Tempest then brutally beat up Nick for having a boring answer.
Tempest decided to live his whole life with the sole purpose of being bored as rarely as possible.