Chapter 22 : "If You Say So..."

Eunji and Minho talk for hours as they watched the sunset together. 'Today is the best day ever...' Eunji thought to herself.

Minho suddenly sat up and urged Eunji to do the same. Eunji sat up, confused, and looked at Minho curiously. "What's up?" Eunji asked, "Are we leaving?".

"Not yet." Minho said before he made a 'come here' gesture with his index finger. "Come sit on me." he demanded.

Eunji blushed profusely as she crawled onto his lap, facing him, and wrapping her legs around his waist. Minho wrapped his arms around her waist as he brought his face closer to hers, staring into her eyes.

For a moment, the two of them were silent as sexual tension grew between the two of them. The pair were easily aroused. Eunji wanted badly for Minho to fuck her but she wanted him to make the first move. Minho wanted to fuck Eunji, but he restrained himself.

"Jiji..." he said.

"Yes?" Eunji replied softly.

"Are you attracted to any of the guys back at the dorm...?" he asked firmly, "Like, genuinely attracted? Answer honestly please."

Eunji turned bright red and looked away nervously as she thought of an answer. "I uh..." she started.

"Honestly." Minho said as he put his hand on her head and made her look at him. "Look into my eyes and tell me honestly." he continued.

Eunji nodded 'yes' and stared at him for a few seconds before finally answering. "I...am attracted to all of them..." she said quietly. "But since we're official, I wouldn't do anything with them..!" she said pleadingly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Minho nodded before pulling Eunji closer. "How about we try what Chan did when he first brought you...?" he whispered in her ear, "But a lot more organized...so that you aren't overwhelmed with being with everyone...".

"B-but why..?!" Eunji asked as she slowly backed away. "Don't you wanna be exclusive?".

"Me and the guys are really close so I don't see a problem with you being with them." he said as he grinned. "They're the only guys I'd let you be with other than me though...so don't get the wrong idea and start dating anyone outside of us." he continued.

Eunji nodded nervously before resting her head on his chest. "If you say so..." she said softly.

Minho rested his chin on her head as he tightened his arms around her. "You can start by dating Felix and Hyunjin and we'll go from there...I can tell that you really like them." he said.

"Ok then..!" Eunji said as she softly smiled and watched the ocean. "But just know that you're the one I love most..." she continued.

Minho chuckled. "I know, Jiji." he said before backing away from her. "Let's go home now...it's getting cold out here." he said with a warm smile on his face.

Eunji nodded 'yes' before the both of them stood up. Minho started walking to his car and urged her to follow him. "Could we come here and hang out ever again?" Eunji asked as she followed behind Minho.

"Yea, of course." he said as he continued walking, "I own this portion of the beach so we can come here any time, uninterrupted...assuming that we have nothing on our schedules to do that day."

"Oh nice!" Eunji exclaimed with a big smile on her face as she reached for Minho's hand and held it tightly.

He gripped onto her hand before pulling it up to his face and kissing it.

Eventually the two went back home and went to bed in Minho's room, holding each other tightly in their arms.

This is the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I welcome any and all feedback!
Stay tuned for Chapter 23 where Eunji gets to spend time with Hyunjin...

This chapter was a bit of a shorter one just because I haven't posted for a while. My apologies. I also changed my mind about what this chapter would be about last second so sorry if you were expecting something else...however, that "something else" will be coming eventually! Thank you for reading!