Chapter 8 : "Nothing Can Compare..."

Eunji was about to roll over when she felt something around her wrist that prevented her from rolling. She looked up at her wrist and noticed she was handcuffed to a bed. 'What the hell...?' she thought.

She sat up and looked around the dimly lit room. Nothing familiar and no one around. She grew frightened.

"Hey! Is anyone here?! What's going on?!" she shouted, hoping that someone would answer her or enter the room. After waiting for a few seconds, someone opened the door and entered the room.

"You're finally awake...how was your nap?" Minho said as he walked up to her.

(Smut starts here)

"Minho?! Why am I here? How did I get here? What di-"...Minho covered her mouth with his hand.

"I heard you in Jisung's room earlier...I'm pretty mad at you for going to him to pleasure yourself..." he said with a blank expression, tightening his grip on her. Eunji whimpered a little, slightly scared of Minho. "...so I'm just gonna have to take my anger out on you~..." he said before removing his hand from her mouth and getting in bed with her.

"B-but I didn't..." Eunji started. Minho silenced her by looking at her with the most intimidating stare that he's given her so far. She looked down in embarrassment.

"That's what I thought." Minho said. He then got closer to Eunji and ran his index finger over her lips. "Who's been a bad girl~...?" he asked, softly grinning.

Eunji, hesitant to answer, stuttered. "Uh...I...uhmmm.......".

"Fucking answer me." Minho demanded as he aggressively grabbed her neck.

"I-I'm a bad g-girl..." she whimpered.

Minho smirked as he released her neck. He then grabbed onto her waist, firmly, and began to kiss her neck. Eunji bit her bottom lip, anticipating for what he would do to her next. Minho eventually started to bite her neck before backing away shortly after.

He got up, grabbed some scissors, and cut off Felix's shirt that Eunji was wearing...revealing her naked body. "That's a lot better~" Minho said as he dropped the scissors and cut up shirt onto the floor.

Still cuffed, Minho turned her around, leaving her on all fours besides her cuffed hand resting on the wall. Minho spanked Eunji hard, making her moan in pain.

"Th-that really h-hurt..." she said, beginning to tear up as she shyly looked back at him.

Minho started unzipped his pants and took out his dick. "Good~" he said before aggressively shoving his dick into Eunji's wet pussy.

"Fuck~!" Eunji moaned as she felt Minho force himself into her.

"Shut the hell up...I want you to be quiet for me." he demanded as he grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

Eunji bit her lip, trying to keep quiet. Minho then started to aggressively ram his cock into her, still holding onto her hair. "You won't be able to think or stand once I'm done with you~..." he said.

Many tears ran down Eunji's cheeks as Minho fucked her senseless. Her face turned bright red as she felt his cock rapidly sliding in and out of her. She started drooling as it got harder and harder for her to see properly.

Minho couldn't stop talking dirty to Eunji as he pleasured the both of them. "I bet you love this, you little slut~" , "Stay quiet or I'll stop..." , "Let's see who will cum first~" he growled.

Eunji loved how Minho didn't hold back and Minho loved being in control. Every time Eunji whimpered, Minho would punish her with a good, hard spanking.

As much as she was in pain, she was addicted to Minho's treatment of her. 'Nothing could possibly compare to this moment...' she thought.

Minho then stopped and pulled out of her before taking the cuffs off of the bed and cuffing her hands together. "You're doing a great job, slut~" he whispered as he turned Eunji so that she was now lying on her back.

He stared at her for a little, admiring the horrible state she was in before he shoved his dick back inside of her dripping wet hole. Minho grabbed her cuffed hands and put them over her head as he started to pound her.

"Look at me in my eyes, bitch~" he demanded with a blank expression on his face.

Eunji looked up into his eyes...her eyes were half closed as she struggled to stay conscious. Minho smirked before kissing her lips, still making eye contact with her, as she kissed him back. 'Why the hell are you so hot...?' they both thought to themselves as they intensely stared into each others eyes.

Minho suddenly backed away, pulled out of Eunji, and kneeled over her, bringing his cock to her mouth. "Suck n-now..." he said before shoving it in her mouth.

Eunji gagged as his cock reached the back of her throat. She then started sucking on it as hard as she possibly can. Minho started moaning as his eyes rolled back. He forced as much of his dick into Eunji's mouth as possible before releasing his cum down her throat.

She whimpered and gagged as she struggled to breathe. However, she didn't fight back against it because she loved the torture.

Minho pulled out and wiped off the left over cum, that remained on his dick, onto Eunji's cheek before putting it back into his pants. "Thanks for that..." he said as he took some keys and unlocked the cuffs on Eunji. "Sorry about the shirt...you could borrow my clothes." he said while pointing at a drawer before leaving the room.

(Smut ends here)

Eunji sat up and smiled softly as she thought about the events that just unfolded. She then got up and used the cut up shirt to wipe off her face.

'He really thanked me...and apologized to me...is he starting to warm up to me?' she thought as she blushed lightly.

This is the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I welcome any and all feedback!
Stay tuned for Chapter 9 where Bang Chan gives Eunji shocking news...