Chapter 15 : "Real Love"

(Authors Note: This chapter may be a bit of a long one.)

"Give me an answer answer now or I'll take back my offer." he said with a blank expression and his hands in his pants pockets.

"Y-yea! I can do that!" she said enthusiastically.

Minho smiled as he went to her desk and wrote something on a marker board. "Go take a shower...I'll join you in a second." he said as he continued writing.

"Alright!" Eunji said before getting up and collecting things to take with her to the shower. "What are you writing?" she asked before walking out the door.

Minho walked her out the room and hung up the board on her room door. It read 'Minho's Property' 'Do Not Trespass' with a few cute drawings of bunnies and hearts.

"Now we don't have to worry about people disturbing us." he said before walking to his room, Eunji following behind him happily, and getting his belongings for a shower.

The two then went to the bathroom and showered together. They both secretly admired each other's bodies but didn't address each other until they finished showering.

Eunji's sleepwear:

"Do you have to wear something so modest

"Do you have to wear something so modest..?" Minho asked, tugging at her sleeve, pouting a little.

"W-well no...but I like it..." she giggled nervously.

He chuckled a little before putting his arm around her waist and walking back to her room where Hyunjin and Changbin were waiting at the door.

"Can we help you?" Minho asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Why is this on Jiji's door?" Hyunjin asked nervously.

"Because I put it there." Minho replied.

Eunji moved her hair out of her face and looked to the ground before playing with her fingers.

"But why though?" Changbin laughed.

Minho looked to the side, a little annoyed. "Don't worry about it...just mind your business please." he said before reaching for the door handle.

Hyunjin blocked the door and looked at Eunji worryingly. "Are you ok?" he asked.

Eunji looked up at Minho, then to Hyunjin, and then to Minho again and kept her eyes on him. 'Do I answer Hyunjin or not...?!' she asked herself.

Hyunjin noticed this and became a lot more worried. "Jiji?" he asked, "...are you ok??? Minho isn't hurting you or anything, right???".

Changbin walked up to Eunji and put his hand on her head. "You can tell us if something's going on...don't be scared..." he said with a soft voice.

She looked at Changbin and then to Minho. Minho nodded his head upward as a 'go ahead' for her to speak. Eunji turned to Changbin and smiled softly. "I'm fine. I let him put that on my door...we're trying something new." she said before bowing to both Changbin and Hyunjin. "Thanks for the concern though!". She then went up to Minho and held his hand.