Chapter 10 : "Our Idol"

~The next morning~

Eunji woke up, nauseas from all the singing and dancing she did the previous night. Chan was lying next to her with his arm around her waist and Felix's head was rested on her thigh.

She didn't want to disturb the boys resting on her and she was too sick to move so she decided to stare at the ceiling for a while.

'6 years ago, when I first became a trainee, I never would've imagined that I'd be in this situation...' she thought to herself. She enjoyed being smothered with attention and love from her biggest celebrity crushes.

After a while, everyone woke up.

"G-good morning..." Eunji said, still not feeling well.

"I have a terrible headache...it's absolutely unbearable..." Hyunjin groaned.

Chan stood up. "I'll get everyone some water; Minho, come help me." he said as he stumbled to the kitchen. Minho followed closely behind him.

After everyone got their water and started to somewhat recover from their hangovers, they sat in silence, not knowing what to say.

"Sooooo..." Jeongin started, "...what's on the 'to do' list today?"

"Nothing really...Jisung, Changbin, and I technically have some work to finish but that could probably wait for tomorrow..." Chan said before laughing a little.

Jisung grinned. "Yeaaaa, I don't think we're getting anything done in this state..." he said.

Hyunjin was staring intensely at Eunji, squinting his eyes.

Eunji noticed the way he was looking at her as she awkwardly smiled. "Wh-what? Why are you looking at me like that-?" she said nervously.

"You know, it'd be pretty cool...if we were like...your mangers or whatever...whennn you start making your songs and stuff." he said, slurring his speech a bit. "And like, only we decide what...what...she wears and like...the concept that she does...and stuff.".

"That's not a bad idea actually..." Chan said in disbelief. "What do you think about that idea Eunji?" he asked as he turned to her.

"I like that idea!" she smiled brightly, "But only if that's ok with all of you?".

The other members agreed that it was a good idea.

Minho walked over to Eunji and crouched in front of her. "The idea of you being our personal idol is pretty hot, don't you think?" he asked her.

"Quite teasing her so much Minho!" Changbin demanded. "No one thinks you're cool when you do that!" Changbin said jokingly.

Minho grinned at Changbin. "Eunji and I beg to differ, don't we Eunji?" he said as he turned to Eunji.

"Uhhhhh..." she said, struggling to decide an answer.

"Actually don't answer that..." Minho chuckled as he flicked her head before going to his room.

'He's been acting sort of different recently...ever since what happened in his room...' Eunji thought as she watched Minho walk away.

"Hey, we never showed you your room! Do you wanna see it?" Seungmin asked as he stood up.

"Oh, I have a room?" she asked curiously.

"Yea, we had two extra rooms that we never used so we decided to give one to you." Jeongin answered.

Eunji stood up. "That's cool! I would love to see it!" She smiled.

Seungmin took her hand and brought her to her room.

The room that they decorated for Eunji:

"We brought your bed and drawers from your old dorm but we decided to buy you some more furniture and decorations that we thought you'd like!" Seungmin said with a big smile on his face

Eunji started bouncing up and down. "I love it! It's so cute! Thank you soooo much!" she said before hugging Seungmin. "You guys are the best!" she giggled as she began to kiss Seungmin all over his face.

Seungmin blushed and backed away nervously when she stopped kissing him. "W-we brought your clothes too b-but we were a-also planning on taking y-you shopping..." he said really quietly, looking away from her.

"Awww, am I making you shyyyy?" she said playfully as she got a little closer to him.

"M-maybe..." Seungmin said as he crossed his arms and backed up. "I-I'm gonna go back t-to the others..." he said, speed walking away.

Eunji laughed before going through her stuff and getting ready for the day.

Eunji's outfit choice:

Eunji sat on her bed. 'My dream is really coming true...I'm an idol now...but more specifically, their idol...this should be fun...' she thought before returning to the others.

This is the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I welcome any and all feedback!
Stay tuned for Chapter 11 where Seungmin loses his virginity...