Chapter 20 : "Don't Disappoint Me"

About an hour has passed since the live started.

"I want to be one of your first fans...what will you call your fan base?" Eunji read. Eunji smiled sweetly at the camera as she bowed. "I'm really really grateful! Thank you!" she said, "Um...I'm not really sure what I'll call my fans...I'll save that for after my debut, so that we can decide together!" she smiled.

Suddenly Minho grabbed his phone from Eunji and put it on the sofa. "Sorry but we'll be right back." he said to the camera before taking Eunji's hand and pulling her out of the view of the camera.

"What is it?" Eunji asked, confused.

(Smut starts here)

Minho ignored her as he got on his knees and lifted her skirt before he began rubbing Eunji's clit through her panties.

Eunji instinctively squeezed her legs together and pushed her skirt back down after moaning from the sudden sexual attention she received.

Minho smirked. "Don't get loud....we're still live, Jiji~..." he said as he slid her panties down and pushed her legs apart. He let his mouth hover near her exposed cunt as he repeatedly inhaled and exhaled through his mouth.

Feeling his warm breath on her pussy, Eunji's legs started shaking a little and she began to breathe heavily. She then slowly pressed her pussy against Minho's lips.

Not expecting Eunji to take the initiative to do this, Minho's heart started racing as he started sucked on her wet pussy.

Eunji covered her mouth with one hand, trying not to moan, and put her other hand on top of Minho's head, pushing him against her cunt.

Minho slid two of his fingers into her pussy and slowly finger fucked her as he aggressively licked her clit. He was enjoying being able to pleasure Eunji like this and he loved the risk of doing this during a livestream.

Everyone in the live was wondering where they were and what they were doing...including Hyunjin who started watching the live not too long after Minho and Eunji went off screen. Little did they know, Minho was eating out Eunji's pussy.

Hyunjin was curious as to what the pair were doing so after a while, he went to Eunji's room. When he opened the door, he saw Eunji and Minho.

Eunji was now lying on her back on the floor with her legs spread. Minho's cock was deep inside of her.

The two stared at Hyunjin, embarrassed as he stood in shock. "What...are you guys doing...?" he asked.

"You know what we're doing." Minho said, intensely staring at Hyunjin. He then pulled out of Eunji and put his dick back into his pants before standing up. "Can you leave please?" he said firmly.

Hyunjin nodded 'yes' as he slowly left the room. Eunji stood up and put her panties back on.

(Smut ends here)

Minho took Eunji's hand and sat down with her on the sofa in front of the camera. There were still thousands of people in the live. Eunji was a bit embarrassed knowing what they had been doing behind the camera.

Minho checked the comments and grinned before showing Eunji what they were saying: 'What's going on?' , 'Are you still live orrr?' , 'What's that sound???' , 'Can you guys come back?' the comments read.

The viewers were oblivious as to what they were doing and Eunji felt relieved by this. She looked at the camera shyly. "Sorry everyone...Minho was just...helping me with something..." she said softly.

The two continued the live for a little while. Despite the negative comments that Eunji received, she felt a little more confident and less nervous about her debut.