Chapter 4 : "I Love This"

As the two came to their senses, they heard a knock at the room door. "Hey, what's going on in there?" someone asked from behind the door.

"Nothing!" Chan replied as he scrambled to get clothes on. "Stay here for a second..." he whispered as he hid Eunji under a blanket. Chan then went to open the door. When he opened the door, he saw Minho standing with his arms crossed with a confused look on his face.

"It didn't sound like nothing a few minutes ago." Minho said, raising an eyebrow. He poked his head into the room and looked around. "Hyunjin told me you had a girl over. I'm not dumb."

Chan then pushed Minho out of the room and closed the door. "Well yea...there is a girl here but she's sleeping right now. Please don't disturb her." Chan said nervously.

'Is he seriously trying to act like they weren't loud as hell..?' Minho thought to himself. "Uh-huh....just keep the noise down to a minimum please. I was trying to sleep." He said before walking back to his room (which was next door).

Chan nodded 'yes' and returned to his room. "Hey, are you alright?" he said as he lifted the blanket off of Eunji.

"Y-yea..." she said shyly as she sat up. "Uhm...Chan..?" beginning to blush, she looked away. "D-do you think...".

"Don't be shy. Tell me." Chan grinned as he put his arm around her.

"Do you th-think..." she said, looking over to him with vulnerable eyes, "we can do th-that again o-one day..?".

He chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Oh, of course. How could I resist?" he said as he blushed profusely.

All of a sudden, Chan got a phone call from Changbin.

Chan answered the phone: "Yo, what's up?"

"Uhhh...we're having trouble in the studio...do you mind coming back real quick?" Changbin asked.

"Oh sure! Just give me a moment and I'll be right there..." Chan said before hanging up.

"I hope you don't mind but I have to go help the guys back at the studio...do you think you'll be ok here?" Chan asked as he stood up.

Eunji smiled at Chan before replying. "I don't mind. Just don't be gone long please.". She then looked away and began playing with her fingers.

"Alright then. I'll tell everyone here to watch over you. Please make yourself at home and don't be afraid to talk to the others; I'm sure they'd be happy to get to know you!" Chan said as he smiled back at her. He then ruffled her hair before leaving the dorm.

Eunji sat in bed thinking to herself: 'Today really doesn't feel real...I'm really lying naked in Chan's bed right now...and now he's left me alone with his group's members...this is amazing.'

After sitting for a while, drowning in her thoughts, she got up and put her clothes back on. She then walked out of Chan's room nervously to find Hyunjin and Minho talking at the other end of the hall. She turned red as they both curiously looked in her direction, making eye contact. Eunji then gave them a quick bow and a soft wave before walking towards the living room nervously. 'Oh my gosh...the Hyunjin and Lee Know just looked at me! I think I'm gonna die-' she thought to herself, freaking out internally.

'She's really cute...' Minho thought to himself as he began to blush a little.

"Uh, are you alright Minho?" Hyunjin asked curiously, noticing the blush on Minho's face.

Minho turned to Hyunjin with a blank face. "Shut up please." he said before walking back to his room.

Hyunjin chuckled a little before following Eunji to the living room.

Eunji shyly moved her hair out of her face before she felt someone poking her back.

"Hey, what's your name?" Hyunjin said as he walked in front of her.

Eunji started to play with her fingers as she looked up at him innocently. "U-uh...my n-name is..." she said as she began to breathe somewhat aggressively, "i-it's...um.....Eunji.".

Hyunjin poked her forehead. "Oh, well it's nice to meet you Eunji." he said softly as he smiled at her. He then turned around towards Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin who were curiously watching the two interact. "Have you guys spoken to Eunji yet?" he asked.

"Nope, not really!" Felix said.

"She hid behind Chan the whole time so we didn't get the chance to." Seungmin said disappointingly.

Jeongin shook his head 'no' before answering: "This is my first time seeing her." Jeongin then smiled at Eunji. "You have a pretty name though, Eunji!" he said.

"Th-thank you!" she said as she bowed at a 90° angle, hiding her blushing face in the process.

"Come take a seat. We'd like to know more about you...or at least I do." Hyunjin said, walking over to a chair.

"Agreed! If you're going to be here often, we might as well get aquatinted!" Felix said enthusiastically with a big smile on his face.

Eunji took a seat on a chair that was in front of the three boys while Hyunjin sat in a chair right next to her.

"So I heard you're a trainee. How's that going?" Seungmin asked softly.

"It could be better...it's pretty stressful though...I'm sure you guys would know." she chuckled as she looked to the side.

"Ah, yea. But being a trainee if very crucial to your career. Don't over work yourself but make sure to make the most out of it." Hyunjin said before giving her a thumbs up.

'They're all so nice...I kind of never want to leave' Eunji thought to herself as she smiled at Hyunjin. 'I want them to focus on me forever...I love this...'.

The five of them continued to talk to each other for about an hour. Eunji was already in love with all four of them given that she's been a big fan of them since they debuted. Seungmin, Felix, Jeongin, and Hyunjin were all becoming attracted to Eunji.

'She's so sweet...I could just hug her right now' Hyunjin thought.

'This is so unfair. Why did Chan have to be the one she fell in love with...I want her' Jeongin thought to himself as he admired Eunji.

This is the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I welcome any and all feedback!
Stay tuned for Chapter 5 where Minho starts to show a dirty side to him...