Chapter 9 : "I'm A What Now?!"

Eunji went to the dresser that Minho told her to get clothes from and got dressed with what she found and liked.

The outfit that Eunji put together:

She then left Minho's room to find someone to talk to

She then left Minho's room to find someone to talk to. She checked the dorm to see if anyone wanted to spend time with her.

Minho was nowhere to be found, Felix was still asleep, Jisung was in the shower, and both Jeongin and Seungmin was gone.

Eunji decided to wait for someone else to come back. She laid on the couch, scrolling through instagram on her phone.

After about 30 minutes of mindlessly scrolling, the front door opened and Jeongin walked in. Eunji sat up excitedly.

"Hey! Where were you? And have you seen Seungmin or Minho? I couldn't find them anywhere." she asked as she tilted her head.

"Oh uhhh..." Jeongin laughed nervously as he looked around, thinking of what to say. "Just some business..." he shrugged. "As for Seungmin and Minho...I'm uh...not sure where they are..." he smiled awkwardly.

"Could you be any more suspicious?" she giggled.

"Uhm...look, just don't worry about it." he said as he looked to the side. "I wanna take you somewhere real quick. Come with me." he said quietly.

Eunji got up slowly and walked out the dorm with him. He then turned around and put sunglasses on her. "Wear these please, just in case..." he said before pulling her hoodie over her head. "We don't want people to know who you are." he said.

Eunji smiled and took Jeongin's hand. "Right!" she replied. "Where are we going though?"

Jeongin started walking to his car, pulling Eunji behind him. "Just out to eat. Everyone else have been taking up all your time...I also want one on one time with you..." he said nervously as he blushed.

"That's sweet...I'd enjoy spending time with you!" Eunji said, smiling.

They got into Jeongin's car and drove around Seoul. Jeongin took her out to eat and saw many tourist destinations with her. They spent hours enjoying each others company, making each other laugh, and trying new things.

It was now nearing the end of the day. The sun was setting and city lights began to turn on. The two sat in Jeongin's car in a busy parking lot, admiring how pretty the scenery was.

"Today was a lot of fun...I'm glad I got to spend it with you." Jeongin said shyly with a subtle smile on his face.

Eunji played with her fingers a bit, blushing a little. "I'm glad too...I kinda wanna do this again with you sometime..." she said.

Jeongin looked over at Eunji. She noticed this and looked back at him. His heart began racing as he found that he couldn't take his eyes off of Eunji. He took off her sunglasses before slowly leaning closer to her. Realizing what was about to happen, Eunji leaned closer to him.