Chapter 6 : "Love Me"

Eunji couldn't shake off her need for physical attention so she searched for Chan throughout the dorm. She found him in his room, asleep. 'It's pretty late...maybe I should just go...'. She pouted and left his room.

She noticed that one of the room doors were open. There, she saw Felix and Hyunjin lying on a bed watching videos. "Hey, I'm going to be going home now...I'll see you guys later." she said in a sad tone.

The two boys looked at her, disappointed that she was leaving.

"Why don't you stay the night? I'm sure Chan wouldn't mind." Felix said with a pout on his face.

"Really? Are you sure?" Eunji asked nervously, looking to the side.

"Definitely! How about we all sleep in this room tonight; it'll be like a sleepover!" Hyunjin said as he ran up to Eunji.

Eunji blushed and gave Hyunjin a shy smile. "That
s-sounds like fun!".

"Alright, let me get a few things first." Hyunjin said before running to his room and retrieving pillows and blankets.

"You should go shower while we set up the room." Felix said as he helped Hyunjin place pillows and blankets on the floor.

"I uh...don't have clothes to change into..." Eunji said nervously whilst she twirled her hair with her finger.

"Oh yea! Sorry...how about you borrow one of my shirts?" Felix said. He then went into his closet, grabbed a random shirt, and handed it to her. "Here you go!" he smiled softly.

Eunji smiled back and took the shirt. "Th-thank you Felix!" she quickly bowed.

"No problem! There's soap and towels in the bathroom. Now hurry up so we can begin the sleepover!" He said, pushing Eunji out the door.

She then took a shower and went back to Felix's room where both he and Hyunjin were sitting on the floor, talking.

Felix's shirt on Eunji:

Eunji sat next to the boys and played with her fingers

"Eunji?" Hyunjin asked.

"Hm?" she looked up at him.

"Two questions: why are you always playing with your fingers and can we give you a nickname?" he asked, tilting his head slightly.

She giggled softly. "Well I play with my fingers to distract myself from my shyness...and I don't mind having a nickname!" she smiled.

"Ohhhh, makes sense! And how about we call you..." Hyunjin stopped and looked up, thinking of what to call her. "Oh I know! How do you feel about 'Jiji' being your nickname?" he said happily as he got closer to her.

"That's not bad! I like it!" Felix said.

"I like it too!" she giggled.

The three spent 3 whole hours talking and playing games. It was now 2 a.m. and they were all getting delirious. They were so tired that they just sat in silence for a few minutes.