Chapter 12 : "It Should Be Me..."

While Seungmin and Eunji were still sleeping, Minho walked into the room. 'Was the sex really that good...?' he thought upon seeing them passed out. Minho became a little jealous as we walked up to them and woke them up.

"Hey, Eunji, you're coming with me." he said coldly.

Still half asleep, Eunji looked over to Minho. "W-why? Where are we going...?" she said as she rubbed her eyes.

Seungmin made a sad expression. "Could it wait, Minho..?" he asked shyly.

"No. Come on Eunji...we'll be waiting by the front door. Hurry up." Minho said as he exited the room.

Eunji kissed Seungmin before getting off of him and bowing. "I'm really sorry...I promise I'll come back to spend time with you later, ok?" she said softly.

He blushed and smiled slightly. "Yea...alright..." he said as he put his dick back into his pants.

Eunji smiled back before putting her panties back on and running out the door, waving 'goodbye' to Seungmin.

Eunji ran to the front door where Minho, Felix, Hyunjin, and Bang Chan were standing. "Hey, what's up?" she asked curiously.

"Well Minho decided that we should take you to our dance studio today!" Felix answered excitedly, "He said we can teach you a few things and even plan what you should do for your debut!".

"Oh nice! I'm up for that!" she said, smiling happily.

Chan smiled. "That's great. I won't be coming with you though, I'm just seeing you on your way." he said.

"Awww, why not?" she pouted.

"Well Minho and I settled on helping you with your idol life in groups." he started, "So some days, you'll be with Minho, Felix, and Hyunjin...some days, you'll be with Jisung, Changbin, and I...and some days, you'll be with Jeongin and Seungmin. We'll all help you with making dances and songs and practicing and stuff like that!" he said as he ruffled her hair.

Minho sighed and took Eunji's hand. "You're talking way too much...let's go now." he said as he pulled Eunji out of the door.

"Bye Chan!" Eunji shouted as she was being dragged along by Minho. Felix and Hyunjin followed closely behind them.

~The four arrive at the dance studio~

Minho made Eunji stand in the center of the room. The three boys stood in front of her and looked at her.

"I'm thinking that you'd be best at acute concept. What do you guys think?" Felix asked.

Hyunjin crossed his arms, thinking hard. "I don't know...I get 'girl crush' vibes from her." he said, slightly unsure of himself.

"Despite what she looks like she could do...I want her to do a sexy concept~" Minho said, smirking at her.

They all shook their heads at Minho's comment.

"I would really like to do cute concept...if that's ok with you guys..." Eunji said shyly as she looked down.

Hyunjin walked over to her and pushed her head up with his index finger. "You know we have to consider your wants when we make decisions about you, right? Don't be scared to tell us what you want, cutie." Hyunjin said as he winked at her.

She blushed and quickly bowed. "Thanks, Hyunjin!" she said.

Minho walked over to the two and put his arm around Hyunjin's shoulder. "If she's going to be doing anything, she's going to be doing it our way." he demanded. "You do realize that you're really lucky to even be here with us right now, right?" he asked Eunji coldly.

Eunji began to tear up as he asked her that question. It really hurt her to hear. 'Why is he being so mean again...I thought he was warming up to me...did I do something wrong...' she thought to herself.
"Y-yes...I know..." she said sadly, looking to the side as she pushed her hair out back and out of her face.

Hyunjin, feeling bad, looked at Minho, disappointed at him. Felix went up to Eunji and hugged her before turning to Minho slightly angrily. "What's going on with you? I've never seen you be so blatantly rude to anyone like this before." Felix said. Eunji started silently crying into Felix's arms as she hugged him back.

Seeing this, Minho became more jealous. "Whatever..." he said before letting Hyunjin go and sitting on a couch in the back of the room. Hyunjin then hugged Eunji from behind, petting her head.

Minho turned red with anger; he hated seeing Felix and Hyunjin comfort Eunji. It should've been him that she went to for comfort, not them. Minho laid on his back and began to tear up as he grew more and more jealous.

"Don't worry about what he said. Let's just continue doing what we planned..." Hyunjin suggested, backing away from the hug.

Eunji sniffled and backed away from hugging Felix and looked at Hyunjin sadly. She nodded 'yes' as she tried to smile. Felix wiped away her tears and kissed her head. "Don't worry, we'll try taking your mind off of things." he said.

"If y-you say s-so..." she said with a weak smile.

"How about you freestyle dance to some TWICE songs? So we could see how well you would perform cute concept songs." Hyunjin said happily.

"And we're pretty close friends with them so you could probably get some good advice from them too when it comes to this stuff!" Felix said, jumping up and down a little.

They finally managed to make Eunji smile again. "Really?! I've always LOVED them!" she said cheerfully. "Let me dance to their songs right now! I know pretty much ALL of their choreographies!". Hyunjin and Felix blushed, loving how happy Eunji was getting.

Minho laid on the couch, lingering on his envious thoughts as Felix and Hyunjin watched Eunji dance.

~2 hours and 30 minutes later (it's now a little after 1 p.m.)~

"Guys...I think I'm gonna take a break..." Eunji said, out of breath.

"Oh that's fine. Take as long as you need. We'll practice our own dances while you relax." Felix said as he stood up.

"Thanks..." she said as she walked to the back of the room. She reached for a water bottle that was on the ground, near Minho. Minho then suddenly grabbed onto her arm. "Hey..." he said sadly.

Eunji flinched a little and looked up at Minho. His face was red and tears were running down his cheeks. "Minho oppa, are you alright?!" she asked as she kneeled beside him.

"Do you hate me...?" he asked.

"Hate you???" Eunji asked confused. "What type of question is that? I could never hate you...". She looked down sadly.

"Everyone thinks I'm being too harsh with you...and you seem to be happier with everyone but me..." Minho said.

Eunji got up and laid on top of him, resting her head on his chest. "You are pretty mean, oppa..." she said quietly, "but that doesn't mean I hate you...".

"Would you...like me to be nicer..?" he asked, rubbing her head. "I could be nicer...if you spend most of your time with me." he added.

Eunji blushed. "I uh..." she struggled to figure out how to respond, "I'm technically...supposed to spend most of my time with Chan though...and I haven't even been doing that...it wouldn't be right if I-" Minho cut her off.

"Fuck that. I'll talk to him about it and make you mine. You don't need the others...all you need is me..." he said firmly as he tightly held Eunji close to his body. "I should be your number one boyfriend...actually no. I should be your only boyfriend.".

'Does...does he like me THAT much...?" Eunji thought to herself.

This is the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I welcome any and all feedback!
Stay tuned for Chapter 13 where Jeongin finally gets the attention he's been craving...