Chapter 18 : "I'm Yours"

After a long day of recording, everyone (Eunji, Chan, Han, Changbin, and Felix) went out to eat dinner at a private restaurant.

As they received their dessert, Eunji got a message on her phone.

'Where are you?' the text read.

It was Minho. 'Why is he texting me now of all times?' Eunji thought. She ignored the text because it'd be impolite of her to text while she's eating with the others.

'Tell me now. Where the hell are you?' Minho texted shortly after.

Eunji ignored him again.

20 minutes later, as the group was finishing dessert, Eunji accumulated over 50 texts from Minho before her phone started ringing. She ignored it as she asked Changbin about his dessert.

Eunji's phone then rang a second time shortly after.

"Are you going to answer that?" Chan asked.

Eunji sighed before standing up. "Yeaaa...I'll be right back." she said before walking to a more secluded spot in the restaurant.

Eunji then answered the phone.

"Um...what's going-?" Eunji said before being cut off.

"Where the hell are you?!" he asked, "Why weren't you answering me?! Are you ok?", "Are you alone?". Minho asked many, many questions within the few seconds he'd been on the call.

Eunji, being overwhelmed, stood silently and waited for Minho to finish asking her questions.

"Send me your location. I'll pick you up." he said firmly before waiting for a response from Eunji.

"I was at the studio, making a recording for my song. Since we finished so late, we went out to eat. Calm down...we're probably coming back now.' Eunji replied.

"Oh...well come back soon then..." Minho said somewhat sadly before abruptly hanging up.

Eunji sighed. 'Is he upset with me...what did I do wrong?' she thought as she returned to the others.

"Hey, can we go home...I feel a little sick..." Eunji said as she pushed her hair out of her face.

"But I wanted to go for a drive around town...are
yo-" Han started before Changbin cut him off.

"Eunji's not feeling well, Han. We should be prioritizing that." Changbin said.

"I agree. Plus, it's almost midnight...we can't have any one of us driving sleepy." Chan added.

Han sighed as he nodded. "Alright, alright. We can go." he said as he threw his hands up.

"Thank you guys. Maybe we can go for a drive another day." Eunji said with a soft smile.

"Yea, and we can bring everyone with us!" Felix said with a bright smile.

"Yea! That's a great idea!" Eunji said happily.

The group then gathered their belongings and headed home.

~They arrive at the dorm~

As everyone goes their separate ways, Eunji went into her room where she found Minho lying in her bed, on his phone.

"Hey..." Eunji said nervously as she walked up to him. As she got closer, she noticed that he had puffy, red eyes, as if he were crying. 'Is...w-was he...crying...'.

Minho got off of his phone, stood up and hugged her tightly. "Please tell me when you're going to leave and where you're going..." he said quietly.

Eunji hugged him back and looked up at him. "Are you ok? What's wrong?" she asked.

Minho sat down on the bed, holding both of Eunji's hands in his as she stood in front of him. He stared at her hands as he began to tear up a little.

"Jiji..." he said quietly, "...will you...be my girlfriend?" he asked.

Eunji stared at him shocked. Although he's called her his girlfriend before, she wasn't sure that he'd actually consider her as such. 'He...actually wants me...to be his girlfriend...?' she thought as she blushed.

Minho looked up at her, tears running down his face. "Over these past few weeks I've realized that I hate when you're away for too long...I get anxious when I can't see you..." he said sadly, "I'd feel better knowing that you're mine...I'd feel better if I had the responsibility of keeping you safe...".

He wiped his tears and looked away. "Especially after what happened at the mall...I hate imagining that you could be harmed at any moment and I'm not there to protect you." he said. "Please...just be my girlfriend...I want nothing more than for you to be with me forever...".

Eunji's heart started racing. She's never been in a situation like this before...no one has ever showed this much desire for her.

She nervously sat down next to him and kissed him on his cheek before smiling warmly at him. "If you really want me to be your girlfriend...then I'm all yours..." she said sweetly. Before embracing him.

Minho held Eunji close to him as he began to blush. 'She...didn't reject me...' Minho thought to himself, happy, due to previously doubting that Eunji even liked him back.

"I love you..." Minho said.

Eunji blushed and backed away from the embrace before looking into his eyes. "I love you too." she said happily.

The two then lied down in bed in silence...Minho big spooning Eunji. They enjoyed their time in silence together, taking in all of their feelings for each other.

'I never knew Minho could get so emotional...I'm glad he's opening up to me...' Eunji thought as she and Minho eventually fell asleep.

This is the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I welcome any and all feedback!
Stay tuned for Chapter 19 where Minho does something unexpected for Eunji before her debut...