messy✨

"Minho! You wanna make cupcakes?" Jisung jumped on top of his boyfriend, who was laying on the couch. Minho laughed and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist so that he didn't fall off the couch, "Why?" Jisung smiled and gently touched Minho's lips with his fingertips, dragging his finger down, "I want something sweet."

Minho raised his eyebrow, considering the meaning of his boyfriend's words. "Fine. Let's test our skills in the kitchen." Minho sat up, taking Jisung with him. Jisung squealed as Minho carried him into their kitchen, gently setting him on the counter. Minho caged the younger between his arms, positioning himself in between Jisung's legs.

Minho let his eyes slowly rake up Jisung's body, stopping to look him in the eyes. Jisung bit his bottom lip as Minho leaned his face closer. Jisung closed his eyes, but Minho just blew a puff of air in his face. "Do we even have the ingredients to make cupcakes?"

He stepped away from Jisung and turned his interest to the fridge. Jisung huffed and hopped off the counter. "Yeah, last time Felix and I were out, we bought it." He walked up behind Minho, pressing himself into Minho's back, "Just get what we need from the fridge."

Minho took a deep breath and moved as little as he could with Jisung pressed up to him. He wasn't going to give his boyfriend the satisfaction of getting the best of him. "Go get the dry ingredients, I'll get what we need out of here, let me go change my hoodie first." Minho left for their bedroom to change out his favorite hoodie for another top. He knew that the two of them would make a mess, and he wasn't willing to get it dirty.

"Why are you so sexy?" Jisung lamented, looking at his boyfriend now in a black tank-top. "You think I'm sexy?" Minho looked down at his chest then at his blushing boyfriend. Jisung rolled his eyes, pretending to be angry, "Let's just make these fucking cupcakes." Minho just shook his head and walked up to stand next to Jisung, "Ok. What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck the shit out of me."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing. Just find a recipe." Jisung gave him a wide grin, one where his eyes turned into crescents because his smile was so big. Minho loved it when he did that and tended to forget what the younger did beforehand.

Minho and Jisung followed the recipe on the box as best they could. Minho, however, was way too distracted by the way Jisung moved to pay proper attention to what he was doing. Minho knew this game and he was good at playing. He knew that Jisung would act overly seductive and innocent at the same time when he wanted it.

Minho was pulled from his thoughts when he felt something brush against the front of him. His eyes focused and he saw Jisung standing in front of him, attempting to reach something on the shelf. The sleeves on his shirt rolled into the crease of his shoulder as he reached his arm up.

Minho put his fingers out, placing them on Jisung's forearm and slowly dragging them down towards his shoulder, not taking his eyes off the sight of his tiny boyfriend's surprisingly defined muscles. He heard Jisung suck in a breath as his fingers circled to his shoulders. "Minho. Stop it."

"Stop what?" Minho asked, letting his hand drop to jisung's waist and looking him in the eyes, a smirk playing on his lips. Jisung huffed and pulled away, stomping over to the stand mixer to finish making the batter. "Ok Minho, add the milk in the bowl then we have to mix it." Minho nodded and walked to the mixer, smacking jisung's butt on his way.

Jisung didn't let it affect him too much though. He smirked to himself as he bent down to pick up the rag he had 'accidentally' dropped. We can play the same game, Minho, he thought. He could almost hear Minho's gulp as he stood back up. "Min, I think that's too much milk." Minho looked into the bowl and there was indeed too much milk. He silently cursed, blaming his mistake on how hot his boyfriend was.

But suddenly, his mistake didn't seem like a mistake. "So on a scale of one to ten how mad would you be if I turned on the mixer?" Jisung evil-eyed him, "You wouldn't." Minho gave him a sweet smile and flipped the switch.

Obviously, the watered down batter splattered everywhere, the floor, the cabinets, the counter, and of course Minho and Jisung, mostly Jisung though because of where he was standing. "MINHO!"

"Oopsies."

Jisung huffed and pulled his ruined shirt off, revealing his bare chest also covered in runny cake batter, "Don't stand there, get me a fucking towel." But all Minho could do was stare at Jisung, from his neck to his hips where his sweatpants sat low. He backed up, leaning against the counter. "I would rather look."

"You can look later. Help me wipe this off," Jisung huffed, throwing his shirt on the counter. He looked around for the towel he dropped earlier. Minho made his way to Jisung, eyes trained on his beautiful face. Before Jisung could register what was happening, Minho pressed their lips together.

Jisung stopped what he was doing, trying to take in more of Minho's kiss. The older slowly pulled away, looking his boyfriend over once more. "You're so fucking beautiful."

"I could be even more pretty if you help me get all this cake batter off me." Minho smirked and leaned down. He heard Jisung gasp as he licked a stripe down his chest. Jisung looked crazed, "D-don't do that."

"Why? You wanted help cleaning up, and I don't like to waste." minho placed his lips on jisung's neck, pulling their bodies together. "You're gonna get cake batter all over you," Jisung said through breaths as his boyfriend sucked a spot on the sensitive part of his neck. 

Minho stepped back and in one fluid motion pulled off his tank top, throwing to the ground, "Then I guess I'll just have cake batter all over me." He pulled himself closer to jisung, running his tongue along Jisung's collarbone.

Jisung threw his head back as Minho sucked more stains onto his skin. His fingers dig into Minho's shoulders, pulling him closer and to not let himself melt into Minho's touch.  Minho pulled away from Jisung's neck, but Jisung could feel Minho's fingers still brushing the bare skin of his waist. Minho put a little smile on his face then pecked his boyfriend on the lips, "You smell good."

He pressed another kiss to Jisung's lips, "And you taste good," another kiss, "I can't think of anything that isn't good about you, baby." Jisung kissed Minho, "Me neither." Jisung drug his index finger across Minho's chest. His fingernail traced the line of freckles on Minho's chest. "Kiss me."

Minho smirked and roughly pushed his mouth against Jisung's, sweeping his tongue over Jisung's bottom lip. Jisung opened his mouth automatically. t was as if his body already knew every response to the man pinning him against the counter. Who cared if their kitchen was covered in cake.

Minho's hand travelled from his boyfriends back to his thighs, he gently pressed, notifying Jisung that he should jump. Jisung wrapped his legs around Minho's waist as Minho placed him onto the counter, not once pulling away from the other's lips.

"I love you. I love you so fucking much." Minho pulled back a little, only pressing chaste kisses instead of the deep ones that took their breath away. Jisung smiled, brushing the sides of Minho's face with his fingers, "I love you more."

The older scoffed, "I don't think that's possible." Jisung raked Minho hair back, using his other hand to pull Minho's chin closer to his own, "And what makes you think that's true?"

"The list is too long. I need time to make a power point," Minho jested, having another plan formulate in his mind. "And would I need to do right now to prove you wrong?"

"I think I still have cake batter on me," he leaned forward, his lips brushing against Jisung's chest, "Help me clean it up?"

....

sorry for the crap ending. i wasn't sure what to do but I hope you guys liked the story regardless.😁

i hope it wasn't too much, i was skeptical in posting this. so if there is a lot of no's, i'll probably take it down within the next two weeks.

ilysm 💃✨❤✨💃