into the alone 💕✨pt 2

Jisung could lie and say that after the sleepover, everything went back to normal, but he couldn't. Nothing that happened there could be undone. He didn't want want it to be undone.

Minho wasn't as bad as he thought. He was better in every way. When he first came to this realization, he wanted to die. But minho was better than every single one of his previous love interests. 

But there was no way he could say anything. he had spent the whole year making clear how much he hated lee minho. Now, he'd give anything just to be around him all day. Jisung groaned and rolled over in his bed. 

"what's wrong?" Jisung looked over his shoulder at the person behind him. "Nothing, just life fucking me up." He closed his eyes, still trying to sort his feelings and listen in for whatever the response was. "oh really. well, as I recall, that's what I've been doing for the past few days."

"oh my god. lee minho! no, absolutely not. Don't ever say that again!" Jisung sat up and left the bed, and the comfort of minho's arms. Minho laughed and sat up, the comforter dropping to reveal his bare chest. "Don't be like that. C'mere, lets go back to sleep."

"I can't!" Jisung yelled frantically running to his dresser. "Why not?" Jisung pulled a shirt out of the drawer, "School. We hav-"

"it's the the weekend, jisung. come here and lay down. I'll give you cuddles." Jisung stopped. "ok, but you better keep your mouth shut about us."

"I'm not stupid jisung. I also have a reputation to uphold." He held his arms open for the younger boy, holding him tight when jisung got back in bed, "besides, who has to know what happens when we're alone."

...... 

A few days passed and things changed, slightly. And people definitely noticed. The longer seconds of touching, the lingering. But at least they weren't fighting as they normally would.

jisung, changbin, and seungmin were walking down the hall, talking about one of their teachers when they saw minho at his locker, talking with a girl-who was oh so clearly trying to flirt- while putting his books in his locker. "HEY MINHO! Hurry up!"

Minho turned his head to look at whoever called his name. "Calm down shorty! I'm coming."

he shoved everything into his backpack, said bye to the girl, then wove through the crowd to catch his friends. minho walked in between changbin and jisung, who looked away. He smiled at jisung then looked back at changbin and seungmin on his other side. "hey" he said, slightly out of breath. 

"Who was that?" Minho looked back, "A girl in my class, we're friends i guess. We talk sometimes." Jisung curled his lip, "ew." seungmin laughed, "really though." The 4 made small talk for a few seconds before jisung spoke up again. "My class is close, but I'll see you guys at lunch?"

"of course, we'll save you a spot." Changbin said, still walking to his next class, "You coming, minho."

"nah, I got a new class down this way, so I'll walk with Han for a bit. see you guys later." Changbin and seungmin looked at the two with concerned faces. "You sure. Can you make it by yourselves and come out in one piece."

"Come on, we're not that bad. Bye.~"

so they cautiously left the two together. as soon as they were out of sight, Minho pulled jisung into a bathroom. He checked that no one was in that no one was in there. "Minho, what are you doing?"

minho looked at the last stall then turned back to jisung. He pulled jisung's face into his hands, "cute." he smashed their lips together.

"m-minho, we're at school." Minho stopped, "I can't, you're just so irresistible." with one last kiss, that he drew out as long as possible, "Let's get to class."