another chance 💕

-a little angst                                                                                                                                                                             - continuation of wake up

*back at the dorms, jisung has been discharged from the hospital*

Jisung's pov

I opened my eyes, and the first thing I saw was my ex. I rolled over in bed, feeling a mix of joy and sadness. I didn't want him to realize that I had woken up, but my movement caught his attention.

"Jisung? Are you awake?"
Knowing I couldn't lie to him, I rolled to face him.

"Yeah." I whispered, sitting up in the bed, minho's bed. I suppressed a blush when I realized that I was in his bed, and he was almost leaning over me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked

"Good. What happened?"

Minho explained that I had passed out at JYPE and then was unconscious for 2 days. I tried not to notice the slow tears running down his cheeks, but I couldn't stop myself from cupping his face. I tilted his chin up so he would look at me.

"Minho? Why are you crying?"

"I messed up ji. I loved you and I made excuses. I hurt you and never even tried to apologize. I still love you, and you almost didn't make it. I was so scared. I'm so sorry, so sorry."

3rd person pov

Minho held jisung's hand in his, and buried his face in the duvet. "I'm so sorry, sungie."

Jsiung's heart melted hearing minho say one of his nicknames, he also knew that everything that happened between them was a little bit of his fault.

"I forgive you minnie. I'm sorry too, I didn't tell you what I was feeling and expected you to know."                                                                                                                                                                                  Tears clouded jisung's vision, minho rushed to wipe his tears away, his hands not leaving the younger's face.

"No, don't apologize. I was insensitive to you. I should have given you more time and tried harder. Please don't cry, baby."

There was silence as jisung drank in minho's words. All of the feelings he had been trying to suppress came out of him.

Minho spoke first, in a whisper, "Sungie, I- I still love you. I never stopped and I will never stop loving you. I want you to be mine again. I want to be yours."

Jisung's tears spilled over his eyes, "I love you to minnie. I want you to be mine. I want to be yours again. I need you."
Minho smiled through his tears, he surged forward, connecting their lips. Jisung let out a surprised squeak, but when he felt minho's hand cup the side of his face, he melted into the kiss. Minho climbed on to the bed, not breaking his and jisung's kiss.

When they finally broke apart, they were both breathing deeply, staring into each other's eyes. Jisung shifted in the bed so minho could climb in next to him. Jisung cuddled into Minho's chest as Minho's arms wrapped around him.

"I love minmin."

"I love you too sungie."

yes, i know this is short, but admit it, it's pretty cute