choices💕

not exactly fluff, but i think it's funny, so ... yeah. enjoy, comment and vote if you want too :)

sorry this took so long to get out (and if it's not good) I sprained my wrist over the weekend, then got a really bad head cold. so this was hard to finish. but enough about me, to the story!

.........

Minho sat at his lunch table, chan in front of him, changbin to his left. Chan was talking, but minho sure as hell wasn't listening.

He was staring. Everyone knew who it was, they didn't have to ask. The one who caught minho's attention sat a few tables away, laughing with his friends, oblivious to the cat-like boy looking at him.

Minho smirked at the boy then looked back to his food. He noticed that chan and changbin had gotten quiet. They were staring at him, disappointment and disgust clear in their eyes.

They knew who he looking at, Han Jisung. The boy who minho had fallen head over heels in love with when they bumped into each other at a noodle shop a few blocks away. It was obvious to everyone who knew Minho that he had a fat crush.

Minho smiled as he looked back up at jisung again. But jisung looked up at the same time, he noticed minho through the line of people separating them. He smiled at the older boy then went back to his food.

Minho blushed hard and ended up choking on his food. He slammed his hand into the table. "that's fucking it. i'm gonna kill him."

Changbin shoveled the rest of his food into his mouth then said, " or you could just ask him out."

Minho blush harder and whipped his head around to glare at changbin, "no, k-killing... it's easier."

Chan stared at him, his disappointment growing. "Minho. No."

"What?"

"What? Did you just ask what ?!" Changbin groaned and mock slammed his head into the table. Minho looked at chan, his expression didn't change.

"go ask him out, no killing. In fact, bin and I will do it for you." Chan stood and tapped on changbin's shoulder, "come on binnie."

"NO!!! don't you dare!" Minho jumped out of his seat. The whole cafeteria looked at him, so he sat back down. He grabbed chan by his collar, bringing his voices down to a harsh whisper, "If you go talk to him, you really will be crispy, old man."

"hey, minho." A voice spoke up from behind him, chan grinned as he felt minho's hands instantly release from his neck. It was jisung, with felix.

"H-ey?" Minho asked, suddenly fiddling with his hair. Felix smiled next to jisung, "We were was on our way out, ji wanted to say hi. We haven't talked in a while."

Chan smiled, "Hi sung. I've been so busy," Chan stood to give felix a hug , then jisung a hug, feeling the daggers minho was staring into his back, "hey, but we have a recording tomorrow, so I'll se you then."

Jisung laughed, "Of course Chan-hyung. Bye "

"I'm fine jisung. " minho spoke after chan got his paws off of jisung. "good, ok, well felix is staring at me so i'm gonna go back. See you around."

"Bye- jisung, bye felix!"

Minho snapped out of his trance as soon as jisung was out of sight, "i'm so gonna kill him. his cuteness is killing me." Minho pretend fainted onto changbin's lap. Changbin patted his head, "you should try out for the lead in the musical, your acting skills are great. But you know what's better than murder?"

minho groaned and threw his arm over his face, increasing his dramatic performance, "nothing."

Changbin whispered in a sing-song voice, " asking him out."

"I would never dare."

"Dare to do what? Ask me out?" Jisung stood behind them, arms crossed, a smirk playing his face. As he and felix walked away, he had caught a part of the conversation, he came back to prove his suspicion.

'umm, heeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy?" minho scratched the back of neck, unsure of what to say. Chan and changbin too the awkward silence as an opportunity to bail

"Ask me." Minho stopped working, "What?"

Jisung smirked and leaned into minho's face, "Ask. Me. Out."

Mino just blanked, feeling jisung's breath so close to his face made him malfunction, unable to form words, much less sentences. "Ummmm"

Jisung stood up, "Minho, would you like to go out with me?"

Minho nodded like a child, "yes."

"Good, see you after school. See you later." Jisung smiled and happily walked back to felix who stared at him with a jaw-dropped expression. "I can't believe you really, finally, asked minho out."

Jisung blushed and continued walking, feeling quite accomplished, and really really happy.

meanwhile, minho was struggling to breathe. Chan and Changbin looked at him then each other. "you still think he's gonna kill him?"

the endings kinda . . . idk weird, but whatever. i got to carried away and forgot where the plot went. it's fun i guess. the next one will probably be more feels