anxious 💕

i know they are kinda short rn. but they'll get longer as i get more comfortable

-fluffy

Stray Kids were doing yet another interview. All of them were tired, wanting to be out of the camera. It was their promotion week though, this is what they had to do.

One who suffered more than the others was jisung. And everyone noticed, especially Minho. Seeing his boyfriend in distress hurt him deeply, all he wanted to do was take jisung and cuddle him on the couch until he fell asleep. 

Anything beyond view of the lights and cameras.

The interviewer spoke up, "How excited are you guys for your new album?"

Chan, being the leader, answered the question. "I think we're all excited for it. We worked really hard and we hope STAY enjoys it as much as we did."

"What do you guys plan on doing after the album releases?"
"Sleep." Seungmin answered bluntly, earring a fake laugh from everyone.

Minho looked at jisung, who was sitting beside him. His leg was bouncing up and down on the rail of the seat and his hands were shaking under the sleeves of his shirt. Minho noticed his breathing start to get deeper and heavier.

Minho reached out and pulled jisung's hand into his lap, adjusting his position so the cameras could detect it. When he saw the camera zoomed into something that Felix and seungmin were doing he leaned towards jisung.

"It's ok, baby. When we get back in the car, come with me to my room."

Jisung took and deep breath and nodded, "Thanks Min."

Throughout the rest of the interview, Minho never let go of jisung's hand, squeezing it when he started to get anxious again

The interview finally ended and Chan looked back at the two of them, Jisung was falling asleep on Minho's shoulder.

"Go ahead and take him home Minho. The others and I have to finish up some things."

Minho nodded and looked down at his sleeping boyfriend. He smiled at the chubbiness of his cheeks as they squished against his shoulder.

"Love, we're gonna go home."
Jisung groaned and stood up from his stool. Minho saw how tired he was so he picked him up, his arms under his knees and his back.  The younger curled into Minho's chest, his hands clutching the fabric of Minho's shirt.

"Come on baby, you get extra cuddles tonight."