Zera

In the dimness, I could hardly make out anything clearly. A large hand, rough yet surprisingly gentle, traced up my thigh, moving slowly and squeezing it tenderly before slipping beneath my skirt, inching toward the edge of my panties.

A small bite landed on my earlobe, causing me to tremble slightly, but the grip on me was firm, restricting my movement.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you, but..." My voice trailed off, sounding soft and barely audible, as if it echoed from a distance.

A delicate lick grazed the side of my neck, followed by gentle suction and playful nibbles, igniting a soft moan that slipped past my lips.

"You don't have to apologize..." A deep, husky voice whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine as a finger deftly slipped beneath the fabric of my panties, expertly exploring and stimulating my clit with skilled precision.

I shivered, curling my toes and pressing myself against his solid frame.

"You'll pay for this, Zera..." His finger traced a slow, deliberate stroke inside me, causing me to gasp softly, my body trembling with anticipation.

"You will pay for lying to me and making me go days without seeing you," he growled, sinking his teeth into my neck, as his finger slid out before thrusting into me forcefully again.

I trembled, clenching my cunt around his fingers, feeling the intensity of every movement.

"You'll pay for the torment I endured during the days I didn't see you." His fingers adopted a leisurely rhythm, moving smoothly in and out of me.

Not too forceful or gentle, but just enough to elicit soft, audible gasps from me.

My hand clenched tightly around his, fingers digging into his skin as he persisted. He maintained his steady rhythm, neither quickening nor slowing down, maintaining a balanced pace inside me.

"You'll pay for this. Just wait and see," he whispered once more, tugging at my cunt whenever I attempted to tighten around him, causing me to unclench and grant him better access.

My soft and audible gasps soon filled my ears, rising and falling in tandem with the rhythm of my heartbeat, enveloping the entire room.

My eyes snapped open, and I was greeted by the radiant glow of a chandelier hanging above, causing me to squint slightly.

It took a moment for my vision to adjust to the brightness before I shifted my gaze to the right, only to find an empty bed beside me.

I rose to a sitting position, my eyes roaming the room, absorbing its surroundings. I recognized it immediately-it was Gerard's room. I must have drifted off after...

My thoughts swirled as I grasped my hair lightly, memories of the vivid dream flooding back. It didn't seem like just a dream; it felt all too real.

"Was it a dream or not?" I murmured softly, releasing my hold on my hair. Glancing down, I noticed that I was still fully dressed.

Throwing the blanket aside, I rose from his bed and scanned the room, hoping to spot Gerard, but it was empty.

"Gerard?" I called out softly, taking slow steps out of his room and closing the door behind me. My eyes scanned the hallway, and I opted to retrace my steps downstairs.

As I descended, I found his living room deserted, devoid of any presence, not even the woman who had greeted me earlier.

My gaze fell upon a door that I suspected led to the kitchen, and I hurriedly made my way towards it.