{Kova and Lennox}

Start from the beginning

"Then you said take that as a sign you aren't welcome and leave. Bye" Zane didn't wait for a response and closed the door in their face and locked it aswell just in case.

Zane turned around to look at me and I stared at him for a moment, I could tell he was trying to figure out if I was going to be upset or not and I just started laughing.

I couldn't control it and covered my mouth to contain the giggles, but that did nothing to stop them and I walked away still unable to control the giggles.

"Are you laughing because you can't believe them? Or because you are trying not to cry?" Zane asked cautiously, I sat down on the couch and he walked over sitting down on the coffee table in front of me.

"They show up and act like tehy never did anything! Acting like we were close as ever and I wanted them around me, I mean who acts like that way!" I giggled out loudly.

"What if they show up again?" Zane asked.

"I call Abel and tell him they are trespassing on our property" I responded and stood up, still giggling as I made my way back into the kitchen to make some coffee for myself and Zane.

"What do you think they want?" Zane asked, I shrugged my shoulders and started thinking about what could possibly bring them back here acting this way.

I haven't spoken to them since that awful weekend with them when they met the Ro'Meave's for the very first time and told them I wouldn't be speaking to them until they can respect me.

They mentioned my engagement....I made sure no one would tell them.

"They found out about our engagement," I turned around to face Zane who looked up at me. "They must've looked us up or something and figured out more. They must've figured out about our engagement and then somehow figured out about how you took over the Ro'Meave Cooperation and that I have successful Maid Cafe's and a bakery" I set the coffee down in front of Zane.

"So they are coming back to try and play family with you again so they can brag about their daughter having successful Maid Cafe's and a bakery along with being engaged to the CEO of the Ro'Meave Cooperation" He said.

"Yep" He shook his head and muttered something about them being idiots and I agreed with him and made my way into the living room with my coffee and sat down with Zane.

-3 Hours Later-

Walking through the door of the Maid Cafe, I jumped when I was met with a very worried and nervous looking Aphmau with Lilith in her arms, I smiled at her a little confused why she basically booked it towards me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, that's what's wrong" She pointed to the opposite end of the Maid Cafe and I looked over to see my parents sitting in a booth in the corner whispering amongst themselves.

Mom noticed me first and she stood up, my dad followed and they both smiled at me as the door opened again and I looked back at Zane who noticed them instantly and glared at them right away.

"Okay that's it, I'm done" I said and walked towards them, I heard Aphmau and Zane whispering too each other and then heard footsteps and knew that Zane was following me.

They smiled at me and when mom tried hugging me, I side stepped her and she stumbled forward clearly not expecting it and embarrassed by me avoiding hugging her.

"What do you two wants?" I snapped out lowly, there were a few people in the Cafe and I didn't want too draw attention to us right now so I sat down at the booth with them and they smiled...until Zane also sat down and they looked a little nervous.