{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!

[Description: After everyone wins a summer cruise, everyone goes including Eric and Sylvanna while Zianna and Garte would meet up with everyone at the halfway point. But while at dinner, a rogue wave hits the cruise ship leaving everyone on board struggling to get out before it was too late.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"What about these ones?" I asked holding up a pair of white open toe ankle strap heels with a slight platform, I looked at Zane through the mirror and he nodded his head.

I smiled as I set them down and quickly moved to pull them on just to see how they would look, moving them around, I smiled and agreed with him as he continued pulling the rollers out of my hair for me.

We were both getting ready for the dinner in just 30 minutes to celebrate our first week on the cruise ship and it was supposed to be a really fancy event so we needed to dress up.

My dress was hung up nearby and my makeup was completed or well almost completed, all I needed to add was my pink matte lipstick and then it would be done.

Zane was already dressed in black dress pants, a black button up and a black dress jacket which he looks amazing in and he let me do his hair a little bit.

Zane dropped the last hair roller into the bag again and I smiled as I moved it around a bit and was pleased with the outcome, I looked up at Zane and he smiled at me.

"Now go get dressed, everyone's going to be here any minute now" I nodded my head and he helped me up off the ground as I grabbed my dress and walked into the bathroom of our room.

Shutting the door behind myself, I unlocked the door and hung up the dress and pulled my pink bath robe off and dropped it on the ground and then carefully pulled my dress of the hanger and slid it on.

It's a simple pink satin floor length gown with spaghetti straps that I adjusted it a bit before grabbing my necklace Zane got me and clasped it around my neck.

Sliding my rings on, I added my perfume and walked back out to see Zane waiting for me with my purse in his hand knowing I'd take forever to grab my purse.

Smiling at him, I took it from him and opened the door just as Garroth went to knock on the door, he stumbled a bit and caught himself, fixing his suit and smiling.

"Let's go! I'm really hungry" Laurance shook his head shoving his hands into his pockets as he caught up to Garroth basically speed walking down the hallway.

I laughed and waited for Zane, he said nothing and shut the door to our room before grabbing my hand like I was waiting for him to do and started walking together.

"Hey KC?" Looking over at Dante, I nodded my head.

"Yeah?" I smiled at him.

"Did you know Jenny was working on the cruise ship?" He asked, I stared at him for a moment before remembering who Jenny is and started shaking my head.

"No! Stay away from her Dante or so help me irene, I will drown you in the pool" I said, he grimaced and nodded his head quickly as he stepped away from me.

Katelyn, Aphmau, and Lucinda agreed with me on it so he didn't try bringing the topic up to me again or anyone else and we all walked in silence towards the dining room.

The cruise ship was huge and had an entire waterpark on it too and I think that is really cool but we haven't had the chance to try it out just yet because we've mostly been exploring.