{Creative Writing Project}

[Description: When Zane and Kawaii-Chan are partnered up for their big final project, Zane is less than thrilled to be working with her while Kawaii-Chan tries to find a way to get Zane and her to at least be nice to one another.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"You'll find the name of your partner at the top of the page. Once you get your packet for the project please meet up with your partners after school to start discussing ideas. Once done email me them that way I can block it off and no one else can take it" The teacher explained as she passed the packets for all the information on the project out.

I heard a few people sigh and groan in annoyance when they read who their partner was while others smiled at their partners, taking the packet from my teacher I smiled and looked down.

The smile on my face dropped when I read Zane Ro'Meave written next to partners name, I looked up just as I heard him groaning in annoyance and looked over.

I seen him roll his eyes and look back down at his phone, I sighed and looked down at my packet again already wishing we could have chosen our own partners.

The bell rung just as the teacher finished passing out the packets, sliding the packet into the folder for my creative writing class I unzipped my bag and slid it in.

Dropping my pencil case in my bag, I zipped it up and stood from my spot jumping when I seen Zane now standing by my desk, taking in a deep breath I looked at him.

"Hi Zane-Kun" I said trying to sound happy, he just glared at me and I took a step back tightening my grip on the straps of my bag.

"Meet me at my house so we can this project done and over with" He said and walked away, I opened my mouth to call out to him and let him know that I don't know where he lives but he probably would've been annoyed by that.

Sighing I placed my bag on my shoulders and walked out of the room looking around hoping to find Garroth or even Vylad around to tell me where they live.

Walking down the stairs I smiled when I seen Garroth walking out of the library, I jumped up and down and started running towards him as fast as I could in chunky heel boots and crowded hallways.

"Garroth-Kun!" I shouted, he turned around and smiled when he seen me running towards him, he stopped what he was doing and I almost crashed into to him when someone shoved me away.

Standing up straight I pushed my hair out of my face and smiled up at him.

"Hey Kawaii-Chan" He said.

"Garroth-Kun Kawaii-Chan needs to know where you live. Zane-Kun and Kawaii-Chan have a project together but Zane-Kun didn't tell Kawaii-Chan where to go besides go to Zane-Kun's home" I explained, he sighed and nodded his head.

"Of course I can Kawaii-Chan let's go get Laurance and head over to my house" He said, I smiled and clapped my hands together.

"Thank you!" I chirped, he smiled and we started walking towards the soccer field to find Laurance.

-1 Hour Later-

Walking through the front door of the house I looked around and seen a few baby pictures of Garroth, Vylad, and Zane hanging around along with some family pictures.

Turning around I heard footsteps walking around the corner and seen a woman with long black hair with green eyes walking towards us with a smile on her face.

"GarGar whose this?" She asked, I bit back a laugh at Garroth's nickname from who I assume is his mother, Garroth's face went a little red but still he smiled and walked towards the woman.