{Heat Wave}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look!!! 

[Description: When a heat wave falls over the city, everyone is annoyed and trying to figure out what to do especially when the AC breaks in their houses.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Okay I love Summer because I don't have to bundle up before leaving the house and I can go to the beach or do something fun like that and it's always nice outside.

But I hate Summer when there is a really bad heat wave that is trying to kill us all espically when the AC in your house goes out and you are left freaking out.

And now I'm in a pink bikini just in case I decided to go to the beach with a cropped pink tank top and a light floral pink mini skirt with my hair braided back and the smallest amount of makeup on my face.

And it's still not enough for me!

"Okay I can't take this anymore" I said and moved away from the fan almost regretting my choice but Katelyn just sighed and grabbed the fan so she could have all the cold air.

Running into the living room, I grabbed my phone and slid it into the waistband of my skirt and slipped on a pair of pink flip flops and ran out the door.

I was instantly hit with a wave of heat that instantly made me feel sweaty and sticky but I ignored it and just ran down the stairs hoping that Aphmau would have AC.

Running down the sidewalk towards Aphmau's house I looked around to see everyone in their houses and I honestly don't blame them but I can't take having no AC anymore.

Running up the stairs, I rushed through the door and whined when I realized she had no AC either and let out a huff noticing that Garroth and Zane were here.

"No AC at your house either?" Aphmau asked, I shook my head.

"No and I'm going to freak out soon" I said and looked over to see Garroth in a pair of swim shorts and that's it while Zane had a pair of black shorts and a black tank top.

Alexander and Celeste came running towards me and I quickly petted them and then tried thinking about another way to save us from the heatwave.

"Everyone's AC is out on the block" That just annoyed me more and I moved a bit, pulling the back of my tank top that was now sticking to my back.

"Are we getting short tempered Kawaii-Chan now?" Garroth asked, I pulled my flip flops off and threw them at him, both of them hit him in the chest and I glared at him.

"Take that as a yes" Aphmau said, I shook my head and looked around until I remembered that we all have sprinklers and that means we could do something about it.

Running past them into Aphmau's backyard, I grabbed the hose and started unraveling it while they all watched me confused from the deck but I just kept going.

I stopped when my flip flops hit me and I looked up to see Garroth glaring back at me, I pulled them back on without bothering to do anything about it and found the sprinkler.

"Why didn't we think of that?" Aphmau said, I smiled and connected the two together as she turned on the water and the sprinkler instantly turned on with water shooting out of it.

I pulled my phone out of my waistband and tossed it towards Zane who caught it as I started getting drenched from the water but I didn't care because it just felt so nice.

"Come on" I said and grabbed Aphmau's hand as we ran around towards the gate that leads out into the front yard, thankfully the connector to the hose was already on it so it worked out perfectly.