{Escape The Guardian Force}

[Description: After everything that happened, everyone is in hiding but when the Guardian Force end up finding them and now they're all separated from each other. And Kawaii-Chan is determined to find her way back to Zane before anything else happens.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

My ear twitched and I froze in place, the bowl slipping from my fingers and shattering on the ground at my feet, the noise caught everyone's attention.

"Kawaii-Chan?" Zane questioned jumping up, my eyes widened as I turned slowly and stepped over the shattered glass without worrying about the smalls cuts on my ankles.

Zane's hand wrapped around my elbow but I didn't care as my ears twitched again and I looked over realizing I'm the only one who can hear everything at the moment.

Heavy footsteps pounding against the ground, orders being shouted, the sound of them being told to break off into groups and surround the house as quietly as possible.

"Nana what is it?" Zane whispered, I didn't answer him and walked out of his grasp, he followed me as I walked straight out onto the balcony and my eyes darted around.

That's when they narrowed on something out in the ocean, a large armoured battleship with smallet jet boats being launched from it with more Guardian Force making their way to the island.

They found us.

"They found us," I said and turned around to face Zane, he looked at me confused and I gulped. "They know where we are. They're going to surround the house in a few minutes" I said louder, everyone jumped up.

"What do we do?" Kim rushed out, I looked back over and realized that they're going to be searching for us in the house, they're trying to be quiet not to alert me.

"Everyone hide somewhere. When we they get in here we need to fight our way out. We need one clear exit" Aaron said, I looked over at Aphmau and Aaron's bedroom.....it's unlikely they'll go through that way when there's another door just near by.

"The balcony in your room. There's a door down the hallway and they'll go for that one, if we can keep your room clear we can get out that way. They are trying to be quiet right now, they have no idea I heard them the moment they hit land" Everyone nodded their heads.

"Come on Nana" Zane whispered and wrapped an arm around me, I nodded my head and followed him over into the small kitchen as Garroth followed us.

"Kawaii-Chan, do you think you can get up above the cabinets to let us know when they get in the house downstairs?" Melissa asked, I nodded my head quickly.

Zane clasped his fingers together and kneeled down, stepping into his hand, he lifted me up off the ground and I climbed up, sliding all the way back so it'd be difficult to see me.

I looked down at Zane and nodded my head, he nodded his and walked over to hide somewhere else with Garroth as I listened to every noise.

My heart pounded in my ears as they got closer and when I heard the door opening downstairs, I looked over at Melissa and nodded my head quickly.

They found a way around being able to move around without any werewolf hearing them but they didn't account for me and I know that's going to pose a problem.

Lowering my head I heard them counting down and used my fingers to follow the countdown for everyone else to be able to know when to move and I sucked in a breath as they went silent.

A second later there was shouting and there were flooding the upstairs area with guns raised as they started searching for us, sliding towards the edge I looked down to see one looking up.