{Change of Heart}

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfit

[Description: This is just how I imagine everything happening when Zane, Garroth, Kim, and Lucinda come home from the lodge without Aaron and Aphmau with them. Stuff like that and then how I think Kawaii-Chan helped them out a bit.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Tying the pink ribbon into a bow around the hair tie, I stopped at the sound of a car and walked over, pushing my curtains open I looked out and smiled.

Garroth, Zane, Lucinda, and Kim are back!

Running out of my room, I skipped down the stairs and nearly slipped off them when the back of my heel caught on the lip on the stairs but I caught myself and ran towards the coat rack.

Pulling my pink jacket on, I ran out the front door and skipped down the stairs, running towards them with a smile on my face seeing they noticed me.

But as I got closer I seen how terrified they looked right now and I slowed down, the smile dropping from my face as I walked up the driveway of Garroth, Laurance, and Zane's house.

Before I could say anything, Lucinda walked towards me and wrapped her arms tightly around me, I froze for a moment especially when Kim joined the hug.

"Is Lucinda-Sama and Kim-Sama okay?" I asked, they squeezed me tighter and I looked at Garroth and Zane who just stared at us and I could see how terrified they looked.

"Hug us back Kawaii-Chan please" Lucinda whispered in a shaky tone, I nodded my head and wrapped my arms tightly around both of them and hugged them back.

I just hugged them back tightly for a few minutes and felt them shaking against me for a few minutes until they were ready to pull away from me and give me the smallest smile.

"I'm going to get to Kim settled in at my house, she's staying with me for a bit" Lucinda said, I nodded my head and watched them pick up their bags and start walking down the driveway.

I watched them for a minute and then turned around to look at Garroth and Zane, they stared at me and then Zane looked away and I walked towards them.

"Where's Aphmau-Senpai and Aaron-Kun?" I asked.

"They decided to stay back for a little bit longer" Garroth answered.

He's lying.

"Garroth-Kun I-" I stopped talking when he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly, I froze for a moment before wrapping my arms around his torso and hugged him back.

He was shaking against me and I knew in that moment something happened while they were and soon they would be telling me the truth when they were ready.

I squeezed him and then let go of him and he smiled nervously at me, he walked over and grabbed his bag and walked inside to go greet Laurance for the first time in a bit.

I looked over at Zane and started walking towards him, I wasn't sure if he was going to even speak to me or not but I needed to at least try and talk to him.

"Zane-Kun, are you okay?" I asked, he looked at me and for the first time ever Zane looked terrified and lost, my stomach turned uneasily seeing him looking like that.

He said nothing to me but I could see he was trying to think of what to say, I hated seeing him like this and I felt something I hadn't felt when I seen how terrified Garroth, Lucinda, and Kim looked.

So I stepped forward cautiously and wrapped my arms around his neck, and just hugged him tightly while silently thanking myself for choosing to wear heels today.