{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}

^^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfit! Only the dress is just all pink like the nails. 

[Description: While out with Aphmau for a girls day, Kawaii-Chan ends up running into her ex sister in-law Mara where she tries to avoid her but Mara starts showing up everywhere she is. And when Mara realizes who Zane is to Kawaii-Chan, she's determined to try and destroy it not accounting for the fact that Zane won't put up with this and calls her out.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Also where did you get that dress?" Aphmau asked, I looked down at my pink strapless ruffle mini dress with a small ruffle train that I had paired with some pink open toe strappy heels.

"Micka got it for me and I added the ruffles when I was bored one day" I answered, she nodded her head and smiled at it as we continued walking down the boardwalk.

We were spending the day together because her and I haven't had the chance to see each other a lot on the trip due to her spending time with Aaron and everything starting between Zane and I.

So when she came to me yesterday suggesting a girls day today, I agreed instantly and we decided to go and get some lunch together and spend the day walking around all dressed up and shopping.

Eating some of the frozen yogurt we got, we smiled as we talked quietly too each other and then walked around the corner where we bumped into someone.

Thankfully the frozen yogurt didn't go all over me or over the person I had bumped into and I was relieved about that as I quickly picked it up and went to apologize.

"I am so sorry" The person and I said at the same time and I realized I knew that voice, looking up I stared at the girl with jet black hair and purple eyes for a moment before realizing who it was.

My ex sister in-law Mara.

All the guilt I felt for bumping into her vanished as my eyes narrowed at her and I watched the recognition flash through her eyes and she smiled sweetly at me.

"Kawaii-Chan, it's been a long time. How's Kenji doing?" She cheered, Aphmau reconginzed her and glared at her, rolling her eyes and looking the other way.

"Much better without you in his life" I snapped and shoved past her without another word, I wasn't interested in hearing whatever she had to say but I had a sinking feeling she wasn't done seeing me yet.

"Why don't we head back to the beach house? So you don't throw something at her head" Aphmau suggested, I nodded my head and tossed the frozen yogurt out.

"I'm not angry anymore, I just have no desire to see her again. Maybe we can see if everyone wants to go out and head towards the outdoor arcade for a bit?" I suggested.

"That's a gerat idea" She chirped and skipped ahead as I glanced over my shoulder to see Mara staring at me with a smile on her face, I grimaced knowing she's up to something.

-The Arcade-

I smiled at the little pink elephant that Zane won me and followed him around the outdoor arcade,we had been here for about an hour now and have been having a lot of fun.

Even Zianna, Garte, Sylvanna, Eric, Rachel, and Derek decided to join us which is nice because usually they stay back but I guess they had a change of heart for today.

"I win! Finally!' Aphmau cheered, Zane and I stopped and looked over to see Aphmau dancing around happily while Aaron shook his head with a smile on his face.

I snickered and looked over at Zane, he just shook his head with a chuckle and looked over at me, I shrugged my shoulders and we continued on walking together to find a new game to play.