{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}

[Description: Continues on from where we left off and this time it's in Zane's POV!]

Zane's POV:

"Neither of you will make that jump!" Garroth shouted and stopped both Aaron and I from going after Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau, I gulped and looked over to see a way down to them.

Running in that direction, I started climbing down while silently praying to irene that they both are okay....espeicially Kawaii-Chan because I have no idea what could happen.

Aaron followed close behind me and soon Travis was running ahead of us and diving into the water when he was closest enough, Aaron and I knew he was the stronger swimmer so we stayed back.

I looked around for any sign of Kawaii-Chan but there was nothing, not even a sign of her and my stomach turned as Travis returned with Aphmau...she's not there.

"I could only find her.....I don't know where Kawaii-Chan is" Travis said as Aaron pulled Aphmau out of the water and wrapped his arms tightly around her.

Travis got out of the water and took a deep breath, I looked over at Aphmau.

"Where is she?" I asked, my voice shaky as I thought the worse and feared it was going to become my reality.

"I got a hold of the post but her hand slipped out of mine and she was sucked into the large hole nearby. I didn't see her afterwards" Aphmau whispered shakily.

"I'll go look for her" Travis said but Eric stopped him and I looked at him.

"No! If you do that, you'll drown....it's too dangerous. I'm sorry Zane" I stared at him and then looked at the water and noticed something float to the surface.

Diving into the water, I heard Garroth shouting my name but I ignored him and swam towards it while still looking around for Kawaii-Chan but she wasn't anywhere around.

"We should keep trying! She could've gotten out on the other side of it! We just need a way around!" Aaron shouted as I pulled myself back out of the water and looked down at the object in my hand.

Her ring.

"Is that?" Garroth whispered, I nodded my head as my breathing got shakier and I looked around hoping that somehow she was going to show up and this was a sick dream.

"If we go that way, we'll never make it out" Sylvanna whispered, Aphmau sobbed out and my hearing became muffled as I felt someone grab me and pull me up.

She's gone.....she's not coming back.....how am I supposed to go on without her?

Everyone stayed silent for a moment before letting out breathes and started heading in the direction we needed to go to make it to the bottom of the cruise ship.

"Zane?" I heard someone say but I couldn't recongize who it was and just started walking, still searching for a glimpse of her as the reality started creeping in.

"She could've found her way out" Garroth tried saying, I looked at him and seen the pained look on his face, I just stared at him and he let out a breath.

I felt someone grab my hand and looked over ready to freak out when I realized they were grabbing her ring and then my chain she had gotten me was unclasped from around my neck.

Aphmau slid her ring onto the chain and I watched her every move as she slowly reached up and clasped it around my neck again, I seen tears sliding down her face.

"I'm sorry Zane" She whispered, I nodded my head and felt Garroth wrap an around my shoulders and started pulling me with him to get to the hallway.

Everything was a blur to me as I was dragged through the hallways and up stairs and ladders that we found until we reached the bottom of the cruise ship where other people already were.