{Maybe Something More?}

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look! (Imagine the dress to be almost as pink as her shoes) 

[Description: To keep herself distracted, Aphmau convinces everyone to have a 'Prom' night again because Zane never went to their prom in high school and invite everyone. Including Kawaii-Chan's siblings too. And that brings Zane and Kawaii-Chan even closer to the point where Kawaii-Chan's sister's are questioning if they are together or not.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Never thought I'd go to another prom again" Katelyn commented as she walked into the bathroom, I laughed as I finished my lipstick on my makeup look.

"Aphmau-Senpai wanted to do this and you Katelyn-Sama are going to be nice about it" I responded and pointed the lipstick at her, she smiled and nodded her head.

"I already told you I would be. It keeps her distracted without Aaron around and gives us something to do" Katelyn said and then walked back out of the bathroom with her perfume.

Grabbing my setting spray, I sprayed it and waited a moment before jumping down and carefully pulling my headband off and fixing my already curled hair.

Walking out of the bathroom, I walked across the hallway to my bedroom and shut the door behind myself, walking over I pulled my pink robe off and dropped it on the ground.

Carefully I pulled on the strapless pink floor length gown with a slit and adjusted it before walking back out so I could get Katelyn to zip up my dress for me.

Pushing the door open to her room, I seen she was already dressed in her blue off the shoulder floor length dress and I had timed this perfectly because we both needed help.

Turning around, Katelyn zipped up the dress for me and fixed it a bit before I turned around and zipped up her dress for her and buttoned up the last little bit.

"What shoes?" Katelyn asked, holding up a pair of blue flats and blue open toe heels, I looked between them for a moment and then looked at her dress.

"Those ones" I pointed to the heels, she nodded her head and tossed the flats back into her closet, I turned around and walked out of her bedroom, heading back towards mine.

Walking inside, I grabbed the pink pointed toe heels with a slight triangle down near the ankle, sitting down on my bed I pulled them on and fixed them.

That's when I heard a car and gasped, jumping up I ran over to my bedroom window and pushed open the curtains to see my sister Micka, her husband Theo, my brother Kylo, my brother Mehkin, and his boyfriend Levi getting out of the car.

Smiling, I ran out of my bedroom with everything in my hands I'd need for the 'Prom' night that we were doing at the end of the street like Aphmau had requested.

Running down the stairs as quickly as I could in a floor length dress and heels, I heard them outside as I got closer to the front door.

Running out the front door, I caught Mehkin's attention first and he smiled running towards me as I jumped down the stairs and crashed into him wrapping my arms tightly around him.

"I missed you big sister" Mehkin said as everyone crashed into us and pulled us into a bonecrushing group hug but I didn't even care because I haven't seen them in so long.

Squeezing them tightly for a moment longer, we pulled back and I fixed my hair a little bit as I looked at my siblings and their partners seeing them all dressed up and ready for it.

"I missed you guys so much" I said, dropping the third person act when speaking to them, they smiled at me and I heard Katelyn walking out of the house a minute later.